Thirty-one (Last)

"Love you too, stupid."

Amber POV

I woke up by the loudness of the TV in the living room. With my eyes half open, I walk to the living room. No one is watching TV, I peep at the kitchen. No one? I went to the toilet, "Soojung ah." I called, but no answer. I open the toilet door and there's no one.

Did she went home? I jog back at the living room. No, her things are still here. Then a few moments of thinking. My phone rang, I went to my room and pick it up. It's dad?

"My daughter." He said with a cheerful voice. But I didn't answer because I hate hearing him calling me that.

"Good morning sweetie. I'm just here to tell you that your friend is here with me." Krystal!

"Where did you bring her?!" I shouted.

"Oh, relax honey. She is fine, she is sleeping peacefully."

"What do you want?!"

"You know what I want dear. Bring me the documents, in 5 hours. If you are a second late, I'll make sure you won't see her again. I'll send you the address later. Your precious time start, now."

"Don't do anything---" He hang up, I immediately put on my clothes, took my key, helmet. As soon as I step out of the house, I ran to the carpark. 5 hours? Can I make it?

At the mansion, I ran into the house ignoring everybody. I run up to my room and search for documents, which I forgot where I put. I open every single drawer in my room and there's nothing.

Yul and Tae came to my room. "What's wrong Am?" While searching, I turn back at them.

"My dad, he kidnap Krystal for the documents." I said and continue searching.

"What are you talking about?" Tae walk in and sat on the bed.

"We both slept at my house because she wanted to watch a movie but we ended up sleeping. When I woke up, she wasn't anywhere. Then I got call from my dad saying he got her. He gave me 5 hours and I only have like 3 hours left." I didn't want to tell them about what happen after the 5 hours.

Moments after moments I still couldn't find it. Tae and Yul also help me searching, time is ticking. While we are searching, Sica walk in with Yul. Yul was stopping her, she walk into my room and gave me a tight slap and grab my collars.

"What have you done?" I push away Sica hands.

"I need to find the documents in order to safe her. I promise, I'll safe her." I shove her aside and kept searching. I kick one of the drawers, "Where the fuck are the documents?!" I accidentally raged. Then I sat down on the bed, calming myself. Bed?

I stand up and furiously push the bed aside, a white file was underneath. "Found it!" Taeyeon turn and look at me.

"How much more time do you have left?" She ask, I look at my watch. Less than an hour.

"I've got to go now." I stand up and run out of my room." While walking down, Yul and Tae followed me.

"I'm following." Sica suddenly appeared behind us. Yul shake her head, "I need to follow, she is my sister Am." Sica walk pass Yul and plead me. I look back at Yul who was sighing.

"Okay but you stay in the car." I said, we all four ran to the car and drove off. While driving to the place, "Where is this place? I've never heard of it before." Yul said.

"It's a abandoned building. Where my dad usually visit when he come back to Korea." I said, keeping my eyes on the road.

The place is quite far, we reach the place. It was dark, about to rain. I went to the back seat and hand my phone to Sica, "five minutes after we go, call the police say there's a kidnap going on. The address is in my phone." I was about to walk away but Sica pull my hand.

Beside YouOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara