Twenty-eight

I stand up with my free shoulders, never thought confessing could release some stress.

Jessica POV

I walk back into my room and threw my lifeless body on my bed. How can I not realize all this? Am I blind? For almost three year, I've been with Yul and there Soo is, for three years watching us and acting as if its okay for her. How can I not realize?

I stood up from my bed and went to Krystal's. I need someone to talk to. I swing the door wide open but there's no one.

"Where could she be--" I cut myself, Amber's.

I walk towards walk into Amber's and saw Krystal lying on the bed with Amber's shirt. Oh, Okay?

"Krys." I went closer to her and jump beside her.

"Wake up!" I smack her butt rapidly. She gave up, she sat up and face me.

"What do you want?" She asked with her eyes half open.

"Soo just confess that she likes me." She nod then lie back down and then back up with her eyes wide open.

"I knew it!" She snap her fingers.

"You knew?"

"No, I saw her staring at you yesterday." She said and then lie back down. But I pull her back up, "I'm not done with you, Krys." She looks to me, confused.

"What else do you want to know?"

"About you and Amber." I said, her eyes open wide when I said Amber. "What's with you and Amber? It's been so long since we have this kind of sister talk." I cross my leg as I sat opposite her. I look in her eyes and I can tell, she didn't know what to answer to my question.

"We are just being close, friends nothing more." She said confidently.

"Friends? Sleeping in each other's room and clothes." I point at her shirt. She grin and then cover her body with the bed sheet.

"Yes unnie, friends." She roll her eyes at me. I ruffle her hair, "sorry for disturbing your sleep. Just need someone to talk to." I smile at her.

"It's okay unnie, I'm always here." She smile back at me then lie back down on the bed, snuggling into Amber's bed sheet.

End of POV

At night, Amber was working in the restaurant as usual. She was walking to send the meals to the tables. She hold the tray walking towards a table with a mysterious person with a hoodie on.

"Here's your food." She place the food on the table, then when she was about to leave the table. The mysterious person grab her hand, without thinking Amber grab the person back by the collar and pull the hoodie back. She was scared if her dad sent someone here, that's why she did that. For self defense.

"Yuri?" Yuri smile at her and remove Amber's hand. Amber look back to see if her boss was there, she sat opposite Yuri with a confused face.

"Hi Amber." Yuri smile weakly at Amber.

"Where have you been? All of us have been trying to contact you but you--"

"I know, I know. I'm the bad guy here. I came back to apologize." She look down and started to dig in her food. Amber look at her then let out a small laugh.

"You can't do that anymore, Yul."

"What? I just took a pause to my relationship with Sica." She said, acting as if everything was a joke. She eats without feeling uneasy, at all. Amber look at her and let out a small laugh, "is this a joke to you?" Yuri shrug her shoulders without looking at her. Amber roll her eyes at Yul.

"When are you coming back?" Amber ask.

"Later, with you." Yul pointed at Amber with her fries.

"Whatever, we are closing in 20 minutes. If anyone ask you to leave, just say you are waiting for me.

20 minutes later.

Amber walk out of the kitchen with her backpack and a helmet in her arm. She walk towards the table that Yuri sat on, Yuri is on her her phone scrolling down only god knows what. She look up and smile when she is aware that Amber was walking towards her, Amber had a straight face on because she was mad at Yuri for leaving them and Sica that way. Amber gesture her to get out of the restaurant. Without saying a thing, Amber walk to her bike but Yul stop her.

"Hey, let's chill out for awhile." Yul said pulling Amber to a bench. Amber didn't protest, she just followed her from the back. Yul sat down happily and let out a big sigh as Amber sat side her.

"How have you been kiddo?" Yul broke the silence, trying to make a conversation with Am.

"Like normal. How about you? Had a great break from Sica?" Am asked as she raise her eyebrows asking sarcastically.

"For your information. The guy that I talk to, he is my close cousin. That's why I talk to him very comfortably with all those lovely-dovey word... And plus, his two years younger than me and even if he is not my cousin, I wouldn't fate him because he is immature and I prefer girls than boys." Yul explained because she knows that everybody in that house things that that guy is Yul's boyfriend.

"Hah, gay. By the way, I didn't ask for that information, at all. But great story." Amber said with a brighter facial expression. Yul let out a small laugh.

"Don't tease me. You are gay yourself." Yul pointed her finger at Amber, both of them laugh. Then Yul took out something from her pocket. A cigarette box.

"Oh, come on. You start smoking again? I thought you really wanted to stop." Amber push Yul's arm lightly. Yul shove the box to Amber, "Erm..." Amber thought for awhile, her hand hesitated to take the box.

"If you don't want, you don't have to." Yul said as she saw Am hesitated. Amber smile as she shove a stick into her lip. They both smoke and talk at the same time. They had a laugh, serious talk, random talk and of course, the girls talk.

"So, how's you and Krystal?" Yul flick the cigarette bud away and raise her eyebrows rapidly at Amber. Amber let out a small chuckle.

"Great. I confessed but she didn't have the same feelings for me... BUT, we sleep at each others room every night and have a cuddle. Like how normal friends do sleep over." Amber said while look up at the dark sky, smiling to herself while Yul look at her with a disgust face.

"I will never understand both of you. You both are like friends with benefits." Amber turn at Yul who wink at her.

"Yeah, maybe. So, how are you going to apologize? I'm scared taeyeon's masion will collapse due to Sica's scream." Amber said chuckling at Yul.

"I have nothing in my mind," Yul look at Amber and shake her head.

"We should go home now, I'm tired. And if they fall asleep before we gets home, you might have to sleep on the couch." Amber said as they stand up from the bench.

"Fine! Let's bet. If I sleep on the couch tonight, I will have to do something for you. And if I sleep in Sica's room tonight, you will do something for me." Yul raise her hand, waiting for Amber to take the deal. Amber laugh and reach out for Yul's hand. "Deal! Ms. Confident." Amber put on her helmet and rode off while Yul follows her from the back with her car.

They both reach at the mansion garage, Yul was fidgeting non-stop because she was scared. While walking towards the front door, Yul was holding onto Amber's hand tight.

Amber walk into the house first and shouted, "I'm home!" Getting their attention, Sunny, Sica, Krystal, Tiffany and Taeyeon are in the living room watching the television.

"Hey kiddo." Tiffany said, Amber just stand at the door and smile at them. All of them started to make the confused face. Krystal walk closer to Amber and hug her. When Krystal hug Amber, she saw Yuri at the back. Krystal immediately let go of her and glare at Amber.

"I brought someone with me."