Seven

They are like my sisters. If Jessica unnie isn't with me. They all take care of me. They stayed in a big house together. They shared money and bought a house.

Krystal POV

"Annyeong," I waved at them. They all stand up and hug me. I turn my head and saw Amber still standing at the door awkwardly. I pull her hand and introduce her to them.

"This is my friend Amber, she is staying over tonight. " she just bowed and smile at them as they wave at her.

"Friend?" Hyeyeon unnie winked at me.

"Yes unnie my friend," her question caused me to roll my eyes at her. She love to disturb me.

"Come sit here, both of you." Taeyeon unnie called us to sit with her. I pull Amber's hand and led her to the couch.

"How have you been kiddo?" Tiffany said as she face me.

"Great unnie. I missed all of you," I pouted. Taeyeon unnie than pat my head.

"We are here now Soojung ah. By the way, Is Amber your new friend? She's unfamiliar." She look at both of us as she said that.

"Amber saved me and... We became friends," I glance at Amber she was just smiling like a kid. I rub her thighs to calm her down, she must be nervous.

"What happened Soojung?" They all raise thier eyebrows as Sooyoung unnie asked me that question.

"Long story unnie," I tried to avoid their question. I don't want to remember that night. Yes, it's quite special because I met Amber but that night suck a lot. They all were having their own conversation among themselves. Sunny moved, she was sitting beside Sooyoung unnie on the floor but now she is beside Amber. I was too focused on the TV till I didn't even realise she moved.

I glanced at them. I frowned as I saw Sunny unnie giggling with Amber. Amber was sitting straight, she is uncomfortable I think. I didn't know why but I suddenly felt angry when Sunny unnie pat her thighs.

What is she even doing? Can't she see Amber is uncomfortable?

Taeyeon POV

Krystal was starring at Sunny and Amber who were talking beside her. She paid full attention to the TV before Sunny sat beside Amber. Now she is paying attention on them.

Is she jealous? She likes Amber?

It's obvious now I think. I glanced on the other side, Yoona was starring at them too. She had a disgusted look on her face. I can't help but chuckled. I have to do something. I pulled Krystal hand and led her to the kitchen. I can see by the side of my eye sight, the girls are now looking at me dragging Krys to the kitchen. I pulled her till the balcony.

"Yes unnie? Anything to say?" She looked annoyed. I put my hand on her shoulder.

"You're jealous aren't you?" She just look down and avoid my eye.

"You like Amber?" She was surprised at my question.

"Unnie, can I go to my room? I'm tired." She weakly said.