Two

"That's your sister?" I asked her. She just nod. Jessica walk and took a sit beside Krystal. Krystal hug her. Jessica was still starring at me. What a coincident.

Jessica POV

Yuri came and sat beside Amber. Amber told us the whole story while Krystal continued eating. I rub Krystal's back.

"Don't do this again okay? What if Amber wasn't there in the alley? What if Amber didn't help you just now?" I asked with a low voice. I don't want her to think that I'm scolding her. Amber then look at me and gave me the 'it's okay, don't scold her face'.

Yuri and Amber went outside to start the car, leaving me and Krystal alone. She stayed quiet. I then hug her. She must be scared,"it's okay. Don't be scared, I'm here..." I sighed. I took her hand and led her outside. She was wearing Amber's jacket. She must be cold. When we got out of the restruarant we saw Amber smoking her cigarette while Yuri is talking. It doesn't seem like serious talk. They were smiling at each other.

"Let's go," I said to them. I pull Yuri and ask her to walk beside me.

"What were you both talking about?" I pinched her arm.

"Ouch... We talk about what happened in the room," Yuri hold her arm and rub it.

"What happened??" I ask curiously.

"Nothing they just hug," Yuri look at them, they were behind us, awkwardly talking. I just nod. I look at them and smile. Thank god Amber was there.

Amber POV

I drove the car to Jessica's house. Yuri were sitting beside me, Krystal and Jess are at the back. Sleeping. I look at the front car mirror, I glanced at Krystal and look back on the road. How can this even happen.

"Guys, we are here..." Yuri woke them up with a soft voice. They got out of the car, Yuri and Jessica were hugging. Krystal was at the side, her eyes look so sleepy. Jessica then walk to me and hug me.

"Thanks Am," she rub my back. I then look at Yuri for permission. She just nod. I hug her back and they walk into their house.

"Amber!"Krystal came to me and handed me my jacket.

"Thanks," she smiled. I then wave at her as she walk into the house.

Yuri and I got into the car and drove home. My body feel super tired. Aching everywhere. We walk up the stair to our apartment.

"Goodnight Am! Better don't drink another bottle of soju okay. If not you're going to have a massive hangover tomorrow morning," she said tapping my shoulder. I then bowed at her and went into the house. I open my jacket and hoodie, threw it inside my laundry basket at the kitchen.

I then take a seat in the living room couch and smoke a cigarette, thinking about just now. From what I see, Jess really love Krystal. They really cared for each other. I took a puff of my cigarette. How I wish my parents are here with me. Beep beep.

From Wang Jackson,

Yo Amber!! Come over to my place tomorrow, I've invited a few friends too. Hope to see you tomorrow! Come around 12 alright?? See yaaa!!