Chapter 1: Make it stop

I walk through the dark, dank hallway, tripping on wires and cords connected to power grids and ports.

"Dad?! Jimmy?!"

"Neo!"  Comes the all too familiar voice of Billie.

"DAD!? DADDY?! TELL ME WHERE YOU ARE?!"

"I..." He started...the rest was muffled jibberish that I couldn't quite make out.

"H-hold on! I-I'm coming!"

I continue my path down the hallway, only illuminated by an unknown light, whipping my head this way and that to see if somebody, anybody is following me, but to no avail. I quicken my pace to an unsteady fast walk as I come across a doorway that has no light coming from within...it's pitch black, it could be mistaken as a sheet of black covering it although it wasn't, it was pure darkness. It felt still and abandoned and the air felt like nothing. 

I took my chances and crossed over the threshold and as I walked further into the deafening silence and blinding dark, the dark area started to ignite a small faded light, and it got brighter and brighter and brighter until I saw the contents of the room...blood...blood everywhere. There wasn't a square inch of room that didn't have blood covering it. If you think that is terrifying, try looking down to the floor and seeing your family and boyfriend, dead. That's it, you heard me right. Billie, Adrienne, Joey, Jakob and Jimmy were lying there, mangled and in a pool of their own blood. I went to scream when a dark silhouette figure steps into the scene. His face? Unreadable. His thoughts? I had the distinct impression that his thoughts were clouded with murder. He just reeked of death. 

I Couldn't see his face, it was completely dark. It was like the whole room was bright but, the figure was a black cut out of a human shape. I was terrified. He got closer and closer and closer until he completely covered my vision, leaving me staring into black...

I sat straight up, shaking and drenched in sweat. When will it end? The dreams I mean, when will my thoughts let go of that horrific day and leave me be? I don't ever want to remember the day that...No...It's too deranged to speak of it. I want to forget, not put into detail what had occurred on that day.

"Hey, peach, it's okay." The soothing voice of Billie Joe, My Billie Joe piped up as he entered the room, scooting into bed with me and pulling me into his lap, bringing my head to his chest as he stroked my hair, kissing it and resting his chin on my head.

"Shh, I'm here, baby doll."

"It was the same dream, Beej."

"I know, but you have to wait another few hours before you can take another Prozac."

Did you hear that? I have PTSD because of that day...Yay.

"Just make it stop, Daddy, please." I whimpered into his chest.

"Shh, I'm here, babe."

"I'm here..." was the last thing I heard before I drifted off to sleep once more.

[A/N: First chapter! Yay! Sorry, it's short. It's kind of a prologue but not entirely one so i didn't label it that...anyway! Enjoy!]