Chapter 3: Oakland High? Oakland Die.

Billie drives out of suburbia and heads towards the school. I rest my head against my hand thats resting against the window as I think of the people that I love. I name them off one by one.

•Jimmy
•Billie
•Christian
•Adrienne
•Jakob
•Joey
•Mike
•Tre
•Jason...

Was that it? Were they the only ones who I loved? I mean, it's certainly an improvement. The only person I used to love was just Jimmy. Which wasn't all that bad. He made me feel wanted, and I know now that I am. Then I thought of Vivian. The woman who lost the title of 'Mom' and instead replaced it with 'Bitch'. Like I said before, she still tries to contact me. Next time she does, I'm definitely changing my fucking number.

"Neo!" Billie yelled as he pulled me out of my thoughts, and pulled in front of the school.

"S-sorry I was..." I started. I blinked widely and shook my head. "Nothing. I'm okay."

"You sure?"

"Yeah. I'm cool."

"Alright. Well, we're here so I guess I'll see you after school."

"Yeah, see you in a few, Dad." I said as I grabbed my bag and departed the car. As I walked around the car and stepped onto the curb that lead into the school, Billie rolled down the window and stuck his head out some.

"Hey!" He yelled out after me. I whipped my head around and looked at Billie questioningly.

"Yeah, Dad?" I yelled back. He jut out his jaw to me and tapped his cheek, gesturing for a kiss. I rolled my eyes and smiled as I quickly ran over and leant down to give him a big kiss on his cheek. He smiled and returned the kiss on my temple.

"Thank you!" He said raising his voice a little as he said 'you'. I ruffled his hair in return and stuck my tongue out.

"Hey!" He said fixing out his hair.

"Poor baby." I laughed. "Bye, Dad!"

"Bye, Baby Girl! See you after school!"

"K, Dad! Love you!"

"Love you too, Peach!" Was the last thing he said before he rolled his window up and drove away. I threw my pack on my shoulders and entered the school.

I threw open one of the double glass doors and walked inside to my locker. As I reached my locker and started to do my combination, I glanced through the corner of my eye and breathed out a heavy sigh at the most unpleasant view; Braxton, Rhys and Owen. The three most popular guys in the school and the also the most dumbest and moronic. They are all hustlers and to top it all off, guess who they choose to pick on, make fun of and look down on?

This piece of badass shit. I mentally pointed to myself. I swung my bag around and unzipped it, pulling out my books, pushing them into my locker and retrieving my needed ones for the next few periods. As I was about to put my books in my bag, I found that they had been slapped out of my hands and the locker pushed closed by two beefy hands.

"Well, Well, Well, Miss Terrain." Braxton tested. I turned around, clutching my bag.

"It's armstrong, fucko." I said proudly.

"Oh, really?" Rhys seethed in my ear.

"It's not what I heard," Owen joined in. "I heard our little punk princess here didn't get handled with care up in central California. Rumour has it you were beaten and thrown away like trash."

"Yeah, they sent you here and turned you in to a foster family. That little 'rockstar'. What's his name? Billie? Billie. Joe. Armstrong?" He mocked.