Chapter 17: Oh, Therapy. Can you please fill the void?

{A/N: This chapter is dedicated to a certain 'person' who basically ruined my life. This 'person' is not around anymore and I hope to God and all things holy, that he will never come back...this ones for you, Fink...}

I woke up with a start before rapidly feeling the spot next to me where Billie stayed still, still. So still. Too still!

"Daddy!" I panicked. He jolted with surprise and looked around with a incredibly startled and worried look.

"Neo? Neo, whats wrong, baby?"

"Oh thank god. You were so still and. And I thought something had happened..."

"Honey, I was sleeping. It tends to happen when you sleep...since when were you so paranoid?"

"U-Uh. Oh. I don't know. Sorry." Billie looked at me confused, yet concerned.

"I'm making an appointment with a psychologist. Today."

"W-what? S-so soon?! I'm fine! Really, daddy, I'm perfect! Look. See? Peachy!" I said smiling, trying to change his mind.

"No, now you're just being creepy..."

"Y-you don't think I-I'm crazy, d-do you, daddy?" I hesitantly asked. Needless to say, I was terrified of the answer.

"Love, I don't think you're crazy. I think you're scared and overwhelmed and you just need a little support, and I am willing to give that to you, just to make sure that you're okay."

"B-but, I'm fine..."

"No, peach. You're not fine! Very far from it! Your mind is playing tricks on you and just a minute ago, you swore to yourself that I was dead! Even though I was clearly breathing just fine! You won't talk about what had happened that night and you flip at the sheer mention of it! You need help, Neo! Desperate help!"

I flinched back at his tone...again, and cowered away.

"D-dad?"

"Yes, baby?" He sighed as he rubbed his eyes frustratedly.

"D-do you still love me?"

"Honey, of course I still love you. You could be an out-of-control, homicidal, mass murdering maniac and I would still love you!"

"Even if I actually do end up going insane?"

"Forever and always."

"Pinky promise?" I asked, holding out my pinky to him.

"Pinky promise." He replied as we locked pinkies. He kissed me on the forehead and gave me a big hug.

And it was then I knew...

I am going to go insane...

____________________
~1 Day later~

"Hey, you ready to go?" Billie asked me as I sat silently on the couch, dressed up in skinny jeans and a plain, light blue T-shirt with a darker blue breast pocket. The shirt was a size too big on me and my black skinnies were entirely ripped up, from the ankles to the thighs.

"I guess." I replied, lowly.

Today was the day. The day that I would see a psychologist; Doctor Paul Reeves. Yay! (Note the sarcasm).

I wasn't ready for this. Not at all. I knew exactly what would happen. I would tell them everything, I'll have an outburst somewhere in our meets and they'll send me to the looney bin where they'll just forget about me and Billie wouldn't have to save my ass anymore and worry about me.