Chapter 11: Time to sort this shit out...

I rolled my eyes and slunk in my chair, crossing my arms over my chest in the process.

"Is that legitimately all you're worried about right now?"
I said with annoyance dripping from my voice.

Billie sighed defeatedly and attempted to change the subject.

Yeah, you better leave it...

"No, it's not. But, it is one of the things I'm worried about right now."

"Well, don't be."

Billie looked at me worriedly, almost nervously and ran his fingers through his hair.
I looked down into my lap and started to tear up.

I know what you're asking...'Why the hell is she tearing up? Cmon. It's not that bad...is it?'
Well, to answer your question...it's worse than you think. I've grown so attached to Billie and so quickly too.
At this point how could I not tear up? I can't even hide it from myself anymore...I loved Billie Joe Armstrong. He was probably the best goddamn dad I've ever known.
Yeah, yeah. I haven't had any real experience with a dad before, but I know this ones the best regardless.

I wasn't tearing up because he was worried about the smokes or that I got caught or whatever you may think the outcome is.
I was tearing up because I knew deep down that Billie was so upset with me. He loved me so much yet he couldn't hide the fact that he was so disappointed, so overwhelmed with what I put him through.
I understood that it was my fault from the beginning, but you know when you've done a great fucking deal when your own father looks too nervous to talk to you.

Yeah, I fucked up big time...

"...Babe?"
I looked up to the voice. Billie had spoken.

"Y-yeah?" I sniffed as two tiny beads of salty water dropped from my face and landed in pools on my lap. I quickly wiped away the residue and looked up, my eyes red and glassy.

"Peach, why are you crying?" He asked softly.

"B-because...I am probably the worst fucking daughter on this god forsaken planet and you are under all this pressure and worry and stress. And it's all because of me.
You've had more stress on your shoulders in this past month than you have in a year and it's just all my fault."

"Now, you know that's not true. You are not a bad daughter. You are the best goddamn daughter out there.
Yes, you may make me want to rip my hair out sometimes, but that shit happens. It doesn't make you a bad daughter...just a difficult one." He said with a sly smirk.

I slightly smiled at him. I was about to apologise for being so much trouble, but before I could open my mouth, the waitress that goes by 'Steph' came back over with our coffees.

"One regular latte with one sugar." She said with a subtle sexiness in her voice.
Wait, what?

"And one Cappuccino with two sugars."

"Thanks a lot." Billie smiled.

Yep, you keep smiling little horny bastard. Youuuu keeeeeep smilingggggg.

"No worries. Are you sure there's nothing else I can get for you?" She said, resting her hand on the table.

Go on, Billie. Tell her how much you're married...

"No, I think we're good." He said with a small growl in his tone and a small smirk.

Feisty...

Neo...stop.

I smiled sarcastically as she left and she gave me a nasty glare in return.

Ooo. Come at me.

"...Neeeeo." Of course it happened again.

"Yes, Hound?"

"Hound?"

"Nevermind."

Billie looked at me strangely as he sipped his coffee.

"Hey, Beej?"

"Hmm?" He mumbled into his mug.

"You like her?" His eyes went wide and he snarfed his coffee.

"W-what?"

"You like her? For the second time..." I said annoyingly.

"W-what, n-no!"

"Suuure."

Whore.
What?

"Look, I'm not going to get angry if you do. I have little thoughts and what not with other guys. I'm still with Jimmy in the midst of it all, y'know?"

And here we go with the bloody 'y'knows'.

"I-I know. I don't like her."

"Dad...spill it."

"Okay, she may be a bit cute. But, I don't like her."

"I understand. I however don't like her."

"And why not?"

"Don't worry."

"Oh."

Oh.

"Hey, Beej?"

"Yeah, love?"

"I think it's time we sort this shit out."

"I think so too. Now, drink your coffee before it gets cold..."

Cold. Like this conversation?
That's what I thought...

[A/N: Hey, guys. Sorry this update is so late and short. But, I wanted this to be a filler.
In regards to my sickness, it can't be one of two things...Bronchitis or Whooping cough. We are balancing over onto whooping cough at the moment so I'm on really strong antibiotics.
Anyway, enjoy!]