Chapter 25: 5 days left...Part 3

~Billie's P.O.V~
I heard a loud thud as a great weight hit the ground. I don't know whether if it was the burning pit of instinct in the bottom of my stomach, or the fact that I got kicked around when I made even the slightest noise, that I had known full well that that great weight, was none other than my daughter.

My Peach.

I squeezed my eyes shut tight and fell back against the small tin wall in the otherwise smaller tin closet. He was gonna do it. He was really gonna do it. I couldn't do anything to stop it. Nothing at all. I felt completely useless in those dire situation.
I felt empty.
I felt nothing.
I felt numb.
Nothing...

Then, I did something I never thought I would do. Never in a million and one years. Not even if my life depended on it...I cried.
I cried so hard. The tears. They flowed out like a bellowing, unstoppable stream. My eyes shut even tighter and Inaudible sobs came from my mouth. He had done it. He's found a way to break me down, and that was getting a boy he knew my daughter trusted, and using that kid for evil. It was gruesome in my mind. A dirty trick just to fuck my mind over.
But, here it was, in all it's brutal, unloved glory. This was all happening.

The door opened.

A bright light.

Did I die? Was this all a trick of the mind and it was turned out to be the bridge between life and death? Was the bridge a nightmare? Is it over?

No.

Of course it wasn't over.

It never was, was it?

A force, so scrawny yet surprisingly strong, gripped the fabric of my shoulder and pulled me up to half standing.

"C'mon, old man. Let's go see your daughter." I recognised that voice. The acid it spat everytime it spoke. The bellowing anger it always withheld. It was my young adolescent, far off best friend. We haven't seen each other since 1992. The year Kerplunk! Came out. I remember it like it was just yesterday. He was my drummer. Was my drummer.

Johnny-boy...

"Johnny?" I said like a little boy. My mind was completely on auto-pilot and I had no nervous system anymore. My body went limp.

"Take a kneel, Beej." He said and forced me on my knees. I scanned the room and saw my most prized possession.

"Neo! Baby!" That earned a smack to my face. I growled and pressed it against my shoulder as my wrists and ankles were bound by a thin rope that was constantly cutting into my flesh, leaving a bad case of rope burn.

"Get it done quick, Chris. Before the brat wakes up." He said lowly. I looked over to the boy sitting in the chair as he nodded, understanding what he meant. Wasn't it sad that I understood too?

"Hey! Don't call her a brat, you bag of piss!" I growled, my back curling and my fingernails digging into my palm. I felt like a right vicious wolf. I'm daddy wolf and no one touches my pups. Or so I thought...
Johnny-boy just laughs at me menacingly and walks out the door.

I slowly turn my head to the bed where my beautiful Peach was held hostage as her wrists and ankles were too bound and tied to the bed posts.

"Pay attention, Old man."

It was like it all happened in slow, slow motion.

Christian getting out of his seat.

Christian ripping her clothes off.

My screaming.

Christian taking his clothes off.

My pleads.

Christian thrusting into her, over an over again as her limp body moves along to his movements.

It seemed like forever before he finally got off her. What was merrily half an hour, easily felt like days.

But, the damage had been done. He had done what I pleaded for him not to do. The countless unwanted times I indignity begged him not to do what he had done. But, it was, of course, useless. The screaming and begging we're all for naught. There was nothing I could do.

And Neo would never have any recollection of it. Not at all. She'll wake up, confused. And as she realises how violated she was, she'll scream and cry bloody murder. Then she'll see me and scream and cry even more. She will never be herself. Hell. She doesn't even know that the culprit is John!
It's just all one giant vicious cycle. One that couldn't be broken. No matter how brittle the chain was.

After he had detached himself from her body, he replaced all his clothes and only threw a blanket over hers. He really does have zero respect for anyone. Zilch.

"Learn anything from that, brittle bones?" He laugh maniacally. I spat harshly in his face as he reared closer to mine.

"Fuck you, filthy derro." I spat, never so harshly in my life. His god forsaken smirk faltered as he slowly swiped away the saliva trail from his face. He wrenched back and slapped me hard in the face before walking out.

I didn't do anything. I couldn't. I only screamed and cried so loudly.
So loudly, yet so quiet.
This is how it's going to be then.

[A/N: Hello! Sorry, it's so short. I just really wanted to get another update how before the month was over. How was everyone's Christmas? Good, I bet.
I hope you guys have an awesome new year. This is definitely NOT the end of this book, however. It will be for now. I'm down in Victoria, Australia right now which is a ten hour drive from Canberra. So, I'm gonna be super duper busy. But, I love you all! Enjoy the cliffhanger!]