Chapter 7: My baby girl...

~{Billie's P.O.V}~
---------------------

She left...she just stormed out and left. No warning, no idea of where the hell she was going...she just...up and left.

My baby girl...gone. She walked out on me.

What she said hurt more than her departure.

"You lost the title of the name 'Dad'. I wish I never even gave you the privilege."...

That hurt more than any deep cut you can imagine. At this point I didn't move...I couldn't. I just stood there, dead in my tracks and as cold and frozen as a statue while tears spilled out of my bloodshot eyes and my mouth agape at the turn of events.

"Billie?" Adie quietly prodded me to see if I was okay. I wasn't.

I was not okay...
I don't know of I'd ever be okay.

Somehow, somewhere, some part of me believed my little baby girl would waltz back in those doors and run into my arms; crying and telling me how sorry she was like she always did...this however, did not happen. She was gone. And I knew I couldn't just stand here and do nothing. I needed to find my peach...and quick. Before something happened to her.

Even though she probably hated my guts right now...I can't have her wandering out at dark. Old, fat, greasy, burly guys could rape her or kidnap her.

I shuddered at the thought and started pacing the room.

"Billie?" Adie called out again. I finally looked at her, my eyes probably seemed like they were screaming bloody murder to her.

"Sit." She said as she motioned her head to the sofa. I bit my nail as I looked at her, confused and unsure but decided to stop myself from fighting it and sat next to her.

She rested her hand on my knee and looked intently in my eyes as she sighed.

"I know you're hurting, babe, and I can understand that what she said hurt, but this is just a temporary conflict, I doubt it will last forever. You've just got to look through her eyes and see how she feels right now. She probably regrets saying those words right now. If I know anything about that girl, she doesn't mean half the hurtful shit she says. She's just confused as to why her hero, the person she looks up to has yelled at her for something she believes she's innocent for."

I looked at her and tried to let everything she's told me sink in. She was quite right, too. Neo never really meant half the bullshit she spouted.
But, it doesn't change the fact of how much the shit she told me hurt like a real bitch.

I tried to speak even though no words could be formed.
Instead of words coming out, silent tears decided to spill instead.

"Oh, Billie. You really love this girl, don't you?" She asked me genuinely concerned. I nodded as more silent tears rolled down my face. She took in my appearance and then suddenly engulfed me in one of her special hugs. The ones that always made me feel a bit better.
I let go...I started sobbing uncontrollably in her holder as she rubbed my back.

"Oh, Billie Joe, it will all be okay and over soon." I didn't answer. Just cried.

"C'mon."

"W-where?"

"To call her." I looked at her with hope and got up when she did.

I practically ran to my phone as I picked it up an dialled Neo's number.
Adie looked at me with anticipation.

"It's ringing." I said as I bit my nail.

A voice came up, but unfortunately it was not one I wanted to hear...

"I'm sorry, this person can't come to the phone right now, please leave your message after the beep and they will get your call when they can."

Fuck...

[A/N: really short chapter but a couple of users wanted me to make a 'Billie's P.O.V on this. So, tell me what you guys think!]