Bonus: Maybe you should go back to 'em, Whatsername... (Alternate Chapter)

~{Neo's P.O.V}~

I feel the dusty, morning sun blare through the small cracks in the rusted tin aluminium shed; burning onto my flesh like a magnifying glass to an ant.

I slowly open my eyes and groan as I rub my lids and shuffle about on the paper-thin sheets. As I fully open my most-likely-bloodshot lids, I close them as quickly as I opened them as the sun dashed away into my pupils, minimising their size to only a small dot.

"Awh, Dad...close the curtains." I say and quickly realise what was just released out of my fat gob.

Fucking idiot...

Hell yeah, I am.

I smack my forehead with my palm and sigh as I exchange my hand position to lead my fingers rubbing my temples. I breathe in deep as I tilt my head back up, but this time with tears lining the rim of my eyes.
I knew why I was on the verge of breaking down; because I was hurt and hurt one of the most important people in my life. Another reason...

I wanted my daddy...

That's right, you all heard correct. You all believed that I was the hardcore-Rebel-nonemotional- set straight punk girl, huh?

Well, that hardcore-Rebel-nonemotional-set straight punk girl is in a tin shed, with a guy she is sexually confused about and as far as she knew it...homeless, and was about to breakdown because she misses her bloody father.

Wow, this is my life in a nutshell...

I wiped the half-fallen tears away and push the piece of paper off my body and stumble out of bed, only to see a very sexy Christian lying there. His left leg propped up on the couch in an arch kind of way, while his right leg lay straight.
His torso was on a very-almost unnoticeable-incline as his left arm was propped up on the side cushion as his fingers gently brushed his beautifully shapen Jawline and his right arm dangled down over the couch as it lightly graced the floor.

His eyes were still closed in what I assumed as deep slumber and his lips were slightly parted, giving a radiant finish to his tousled, brown hair. He was truly the definition of a perfect body.

I felt so confused around him. I loved Jimmy so much, he was so protective and loved to show me off like I was the most precious thing on the planet. His features were gorgeous, but as much as I hate to say It...Christian's seemed better.
I knew I didn't love Christian like I loved Jimmy...it was just the way he resembled a beautiful masculine God that intrigued me to him.

Yummy...

Christian stirred as if me staring at him was some sort of blaring alarm clock. He furrowed his eyebrows as he moved about, whether he was waking up or trying to find a comfortable position to continue dreaming was beyond me; but my answer was shown to me as he opened his eyes and looked around before landing his perfect brown eyes on me.

"Whatsername?" He softly called out, almost sounding like he was talking to himself.

I quickly but quietly shifted my position and walked over to my clothes.

"Hey, you're up." I said as I picked up my jeans and slid them on before clasping my belt.

"Yeah," he chuckled, "I guess I am." He said as he yawned, stretching his limbs as he did so. I bit my lip and turned my head back around slyly as my back was still turned to him.
I sat on the bed as I slipped on my socks and docs.