Chapter 23: 5 Days Left...

~Billie Joe's P.O.V~ (and cue the applause)

I woke up groggily, my lips dry and cracked while my breath was hot and heavy.
I coughed, wheezing as a little cloud of dust arose from the ground that I was laying sideways on.
I looked down to my body and realised how fucked up I actually looked. I was a fucking wreck.
My clothes were torn and dirty while my shoes created small holes and the scuffs on the converse had produced more than when I ended up in this hell hole.

My hands were tied behind my back as my ankles were bound together as well.
My wrists were grazed and bloody from rope burn. I ran my tongue over my whitened, skinned lips and almost gagged at the taste and texture.
My saliva glands had surely dried up as I couldn't find myself producing any at all.

I laid my head back down on the cold, hard, concrete floor as I wallowed in my self-pity. I laid there had a think about my situation and how I dearly missed everyone.
I missed Adrienne, Mikey, Tre, My kids. Oh, my kids. Joey, Jake and my darling Neo.
How did I get myself into this mess?
How long have I been in here? A day? Two days? A month? A year? No, surely not a month or a year. And I doubt it's been a week, seeing how this brutal, inbred, bastard, sonuvabitch, asshole, jerk-off hadn't done anything yet. Yet...

I had gotten away with picking up when Neo called me. I hadn't had a lot of time to chit-chat as that psychotic, filthy, twat ripped the phone from my hands before saying something to Neomi that I couldn't remember what.
As expected, he gave me a nice beating for that one. I had bruises, cuts, grazes and nasty gashes throughout my whole body. Maybe even a broken bone. I didn't know.

Oh, By the Way. I realised who this schmuck was. You'll never believe it. My old pal. Johnny-boy.
That fucked up kiffmeyer kid was always bad news. He left the band and that's not what I was even angry about, I was angry at the fact that I found out through a reliable friend. So, in return. I told him he was being replaced...through a friend, of course. I remember him, Mike and I used to hang out in Christie Road. At the tracks, getting baked as always. He was the oddball of the three. Always has been.
Is he trying to get back at me for replacing him? I mean, it was all his idea. He's the one who wanted to go to bloody college. Not my problem, pal.

He is also acquainted. And you'll definitely never believe me when I tell you who.

That goddamn Christian kid. I mean, who does he think he is? My daughter trusted him for chrissake! Oh, if I ever get outta here...that boy better what his dumb ass. Because I'll be kicking it so hard, it'll bruise and fall off.
He'd be considered lucky if he didn't find his junk wriggling for life on the ground as I decapitate it from his body.

God, Neomi. Why do you always pick the dodgy ones?...

I wriggled around in attempt to stretch out. However, having bound joints doesn't help the cause. I coughed some as a figure walked my way.

"Hey, Billie." He said softly. It was the fucking Christian kid.

"Fuck off, Asswipe." I spat. I'm not having his shit.

"Call me whatever. I probably deserve it."

"You deserve every ounce of pain that you receive."

"I know it. Look, I like you, Beej."

"Oh, do you now?" I spat once more, this time sarcastically.

"I do. So I will apologise in advance for doing this..." He trailed off. What?

"Doing what, Kid?" He pulled out a phone from his back pocket and tapped some on it before placing it to his ear. I was more curious than ever as I heard a faint dial tone before someone picked up.
I couldn't hear what they were saying but, I could obviously here Christian's side.

"Hey, Neo..."

What?!

"Yeah, I'm doin alright, and yourself?" There was a pause. "That's good. Hey, I was wondering if you'd like to come over? Yes, to the danky shed." He chuckled half-assed. My eyes widened and my stomach heated up.

"Neomi! Baby! Don't do it! He's working with him!" I yelled as loud as humanly possible without it turning into a white noise.

"Oh, that? That's just the movie I'm watching. Yeah. The girl's name is Naomi, so it sounds the same, Y'know?" There was a pause before I yelled again.

"Neomi! I'm not apart of the TV for Fuck's sake! It's me! Billie Joe!" That earned a kick to the face as Christian wrenched up and landed his foot right into my nose, making blood gush from it.

"Oh, yeah. No, he said it's really low. Not Billie Joe. Are you on drugs?" He laughed. "Yep, cool. So, you're good to come around? Yep. That's cool. See you at two. Love you too, Kiddo. Yep. Bye." He said before hangin up.

"Like I said, BJ. I'm sorry."

"Don't call me BJ, kid." I growled. Only my father calls me that. No one else. Not even Neomi.

"Whatever, dude." He said before walking out of the shed.

"DON'T TOUCH MY DAUGHTER, FUCKFACE! DON'T YOU FUCKING HARM HER!" I screamed.
He laughed behind the door before replying to my threat.

"Have fun watching her get pleasure from me, old man."

My mouth hung open wide as tears brimmed my dry eyes. A tear or two fell from the corners as I realised what he was planning to do when she turned up.

He was gonna rape my daughter...

[A/N: OHHH CLIFFHANGER! OH SNAP! I DID NOT! xD Anyway. Yeah. Sorry for not updating as often as I used to. Been pretty hectic and busy around here. Love you guys!]