Chapter 2: I don't want to go to school!

Meep! Meep! Meep!

Stupid, annoying fucking clock!

I think to myself as I groggily slam my hand down on the 'off' button. I push myself up only to realize that I was still in Billie's arms, restricting any possibilities of me getting up. Which, technically I didn't mind, getting up meant going to school and we all know the effects of that happening. I absolutely hate school. Ever since Beej enrolled me into Oakland High School, I have been getting bullied everyday and have had to deal with bullshit excuses for teachers. People say I "Don't Belong." Or "Don't fit in." To be completely honest with you...I don't mind not fitting in. I enjoyed being the oddball. I would much rather be standing out than fitting in. Screw fitting in, I say.

I bury myself back into Billie's grip and wraps my arms around him, making my postion basically draping over onto him. Why couldn't I just stay home and cuddle my father forever like this?

"I know your up, and I know what you're thinking...you're still going." Billie said smugly. Oh, that bastard.

"Nooo! C'mon, Beej! Please don't make me go!" I whined like a five year old.

"Sorry, peach. You have to go."

"Pretty please with cream and cherries on top? Ooo! That sounds good! Let's stay home and make sundaes!"

"As much as I'd like to...I can't. You have to go. It's compulsory."

"To stay home and see my family should be compulsory." I murmured at an inaudible scale in Billie's chest.

"What was that?" He asked with a smile in his voice.

"I said...Yay! School! Another six hours of hell! Woo Hoo!"

"Ha-Ha. C'mon. Up-and-at 'em!" Billie nudged me and got up out of the bed.

"But, Da-ad!" I whined.

"No buts, Little Miss."

"You're a little miss, mister priss."

"And the rhymes descend."

"Shut up." I said as I exited my comfortable bed sheets and headed into the cold atmosphere.

"This is truly torture."

"Hey, you're on top of it! Only seven more hours to go!" Billie said enthusiastically. I made him a sarcastic smirk and gave him the finger. He laughed hysterically and left the room, leaving me to get ready to go to the place where I wanted to be the least. I sighed and started on my outfit for the day.

I grabbed a pair of acid washed ripped skinny jeans that had band and logo patches all over it and a black cut-off t-shirt, slipping off my PJ's and replacing them with my outfit. I walked over to my closet and retrieved my black and white spiked Doc Marten's, slipping on some socks and tugged the Docs on as well, lacing them up halfway. I slipped on a five centimetre long leather band on my wrist and some black thin bracelets on the other, finishing off my accessories with Jimmy's necklace. I smiled down at it and ran quickly to my bathroom, rapidly taking out my eyeliner and mascara, uncapping both and applying the eyeliner, and flicking the mascara.
Afterwards, I fixed up my hair (did I mention that I dyed it white?). Straightening the non-shaven side and shoving it into a high ponytail and braiding my fringe, pinning it back on the side. I waltzed over to my full body mirror and stared into it, admiring my work. I bit the inside of my cheek, searching for what was missing.

I snapped my fingers and pointed to my accessory box, Opening it and retrieving a long silver chain attached to my wallet, a bullet decorated belt and a silver studded belt and attaching them all to my hips.
Once I did so, I did a once over and smiled at my reflection, Pretty happy with what I was sporting today, but frowned when I noticed what gauges and piercings I was wearing today; My red tunnels, my rainbow spiked eyebrow and a blue stud for my nose. I scowled at how the colors clashed with my outfit and quickly changed them...replacing my gauges with black tunnels lined with diamonds, my eyebrow with a black ball ended one and my nose with a small silver hoop.
I looked back into the mirror and nodded at my work, turning on my heel and grabbing my phone, ear phones and my black Jansport backpack and headed out my bedroom door and bounded down the stairs to be greeted by Adrienne.