✨one✨

Author's pov

***

Jungkook came home late at night, around 1:20 am.

As soon as he entered his bedroom, he saw his wifey, Tae sleeping peacefully on the bed, hugging a pillow.

Jungkook stood at a distance from the bed, staring at his wifey.

He was carrying a bottle of vodka in his hand and was completely drunk.

The room was shrouded in darkness, illuminated only by the soft glow of the streetlight seeping through the window.

Jungkook removed his shoes as he approached the bed, sipping vodka.

He climbed onto the bed and settled himself between Tae's thighs.

He lifted his head a bit to take another sip of vodka, all the while looking down at his wifey's beautiful face as he slept deeply.

Jungkook extended his arm to place the bottle of vodka on the bedside table and began to undress himself.

___

Once he removed his shirt, he hovered over Tae.

He admired Taehyung's beautiful features as he placed his hand under Tae's shirt, feeling the softness of his waist.

Leaning closer, he connected their lips and began to kiss passionately.

Tae, who had been sleeping, opened his eyes and widened them in surprise when he saw his drunk husband kissing him.

Tae panicked as he started to push Jungkook, but Jungkook was way stronger than him, so he couldn't push other but didn't give up.

Jungkook grabbed his waist tightly as he pinned him deeper onto the mattress to keep him in the same spot.

___

Minutes passed and Jungkook's passionate, slowed kiss started to turn into a hungry, rough one.

Jungkook moved his hands up on Tae's breast as he squeezed them, causing Tae to open his mouth as he took the opportunity to push his tongue inside his wifey's mouth and explore the sweet caverns.

Taehyung's hands were on Jungkook's hard chest as he tried to push him and tap on his chest multiple times to stop him from taking things further.

But Jungkook didn't seem to be stopping.

He continued to eat Taehyung's sweet mouth.

____

After a couple of minutes, Jungkook finally leaned back, with only their saliva connecting them.

Jungkook leaned closer again to give a quick peck to Tae's now bruised lips.

He then kneeled and started to strip Tae's clothes, who was now crying while begging his husband to stop.

This was their first time, and Jungkook was in a drunken stage, and Taehyung was sure that his husband was not going to prepare him and that he would not be gentle as well, so he was scared.

__

Jungkook succeeds in stripping Taehyung as he opens his legs wide and admires his wifey's beautiful pink flower.

At this point, Taehyung just closed his eyes, as he was too embarrassed to be exposed to his husband for the first time.

He inclined his head and squeezed his eyes shut.

Jungkook chuckled at his wifey's cute reaction.

He leaned close to his wifey as he gripped on his chin, making others open his eyes.

He connected their lips again and gave him an open-mouth kiss.

Jungkook unbuckled his belt with another free hand as he slid his pants and boxer down to his knees.

He stroked his member's few sections as he removed his hand from his wife's chin and grabbed his thigh to open them wide.

Jungkook brought his c0 ck close to Taehyung's cvnt as he shoved his member roughly fully inside of his wifey's warm, tight hole.

Taehyung yelled out and quickly grasped Jungkook's biceps, applying pressure.

His eyes filled with tears as he felt like his lower region had torn apart.

Jungkook groaned as he pulled out his d! ck till the tip, then again slammed inside, this time even deeper than before.

Taehyung had started to cry hardly by now as he started to push his drunk husband, who was being rough at the moment.

Jungkook began to thrvst his d! ck in and out of his wifey's tight h0 le, and his wifey's slick liquid was making it a bit easy for him to thrust since he didn't use lube nor prepare tae.

__

Tears streamed down Taehyung's face as he held onto the pillow, squeezing it with all his might.

His eyes were shut tightly as well. Mouth wide open pucci aching from the thvrst of his husband's huge, massive c0 ck.

__

Jungkook spread Tae's legs even wider for more access as he increased his pace. Thrusting deeper and harder.

"Ahhh~~" Tae mo aned when his husband hit his sensitive spot.

Jungkook was thrilled by now as he tried to hit the same spot rapidly, abusing tae's smoll  h0 le.

Tae started to cry in pain and a bit of pleasure.

____

After a few thrusts, Taehyung's came with a loud m0aned, and soon after, Jungkook followed as he filled other with his white liquid.

__

Finally, Jungkook pulled out his member from Taehyung's now-loose, abused h0 le, making Tae sign in relief.

Taehyung lay there, breathing heavily, as Jungkook reached for the bottle of vodka and took a sip, all while Taehyung observed in silence.

He slowly savored the last drop of vodka, keeping it in his mouth as he leaned in closer to Taehyung's face.

He squeezed Taehyung's cheeks from both sides, causing other to open his mouth as he connected their mouths and released the vodka inside Tae's mouth, then shut them with his hand.

"Swallow!!" he said in his deep, husky voice, and Taehyung gulped while looking up at his husband with his puppy-doe eyes.

Jungkook smiled maniacally as he connected their lips again and started to kiss hungrily.

But Taehyung quickly broke the kiss and titled his head while coughing since he couldn't drink alcohol, and Jungkook forced him.

Jungkook just moved down while kissing and sucking Taehyung's golden collar bone and big t!ts. 

___

Taehyung widened his eyes when Jungkook again entered his huge c0 ck inside Taehyung's already-used loose ho le as he started to thrust.

Taehyung understood that horny bunny was not going to stop the whole night.

***

To be continued...

don't forget to vote and comment please 🌹