✨nineteen✨

Ignore mistakes

***

"W-what are you d-doing", Taehyung asked in curioucity

Hojin without saying anything, grabbed Taehyung's waist and smashed his lips onto Taehyung's.

Taehyung's eyes widened even more as he tried to push Hojin, who was kissing him roughly like a hungry animal.

Their bodies were pressed tightly together, not allowing a single breath of air to escape.

Taehyung started to squirm under his grip, his heart racing at a fast pace as he tried to push Hojin with all his power.

Finally, he succeeded and pushed Hojin harshly away while panting heavily.

He already was feeling unwell, and the kissing from this almost a stranger made his heart jump out of his chest.

Taehyung felt like he might pass out right there.

"W-what is wrong with you?" Taehyung panted heavily, grabbing the sink to stand steady since his legs were giving up.

"I have a deep affection for you, Taehyung. I have great admiration for you, and I just can't contain my feelings any longer," Hojin expressed his desperation.

"That's not the way to express your feelings. Just because you love me doesn't give you the right to kiss me without my consent, especially considering I'm married and have children," Taehyung retorted angrily.

"Married?" Hojin was shocked.

"Just go," Taehyung said firmly.

"No, let me—" Hojin started to approach Taehyung but Taehyung flinched, taking a step back.

"Please don't come near me, just leav--," Taehyung pleaded. He was cut off when his phone buzzed, and he quickly checked the caller; it was Jungkook.

He quickly picked up the call and felt a bit better after hearing Jungkook's voice.

"How are you? Are you okay? Are you still feeling nauseous?" Jungkook questioned from the other line.

"I'm not feeling well, Kookie. Can you please come to pick me up?" Taehyung said, while Hojin stared at him, totally surprised.

"Of course, wait there sweetie, I'll come quickly," Jungkook said before hanging up.

Taehyung walked out of the washroom, not saying anything to Hojin, who stayed there deep in thought and feeling heartbroken.

***

Taehyung asked for the day off from the head ma'am, and she gave him permission.

Taehyung walked out of the school building and stayed on the ground where lots of students were playing.

Some teachers were also sitting on the bench, enjoying the sun and talking about random topics.

Taehyung waited for Jungkook to arrive.

Jungkook quickly arrived there, walked out of the car, and saw Taehyung waiting for him.

He smiled as he approached his wifey.

"What happened? Are you alright?" Jungkook questioned, standing in front of Taehyung.

"I'm feeling uneasy, I want to go home," Taehyung replied.

"Okay, then let's go, sweetie," Jungkook said.

"Wait, I have to ask the kindergarten teachers to bring Aeri here. I want to take her too," Taehyung replied, and soon the teacher approached them handed Aeri to them.

"Okay then, let's go home now," Jungkook said as he carried Aeri in his arms and wrapped his other free hand around Taehyung's waist.

They approached the car and got inside.

Jungkook handed Aeri to Taehyung and he sat in the driver's seat, while Taehyung sat in the passenger seat with Aeri on his lap.

Jungkook started the engine and drove off.

***

After arriving home, they entered the house.

Jungkook advised Taehyung to take care of himself and rest, mentioning he had urgent office work.

Taehyung agreed, allowing Jungkook to leave. He went to the bedroom with Aeri and fell asleep there.

***

The evening set in swiftly, and Taehyung awoke to find his daughter sleeping soundly beside him.

As he quietly rose from the bed, he decided to freshen up and walked to the wardrobe to select some clothes before heading to the bathroom.

As he locked the door behind him and stood before the mirror, Taehyung's eyes widened in surprise when he noticed his swollen lips and a small cut, likely a result of the rough kiss from Hojin.

Taehyung felt a pang of unease, worried that Jungkook might notice the dried blood staining his lips.

He quickly washed his face before starting his bath.

***

Time skipped

At around 9 pm, Taehyung had already prepared dinner and was seated on the couch, his daughter peacefully sleeping beside him after nodding off while watching her favorite Disney movie.

Jungkook had not yet returned, and Taehyung found himself waiting for his husband.

Taehyung felt the familiar sensation of nausea creeping up again.

Wearily, he rose from the couch, letting out a sigh as he made his way to the bedroom and into the bathroom.

He began to vomit, and when it finally subsided, he was left panting heavily.

Taehyung splashed water on his face and wiped his mouth with tissue before leaving the bathroom.

"So did he fvck you good?" Taehyung heard Jungkook's voice roar, and he flinched when Jungkook closed the door harshly behind him.

"W-what?!" Taehyung questioned. His heart started to beat nonstop as he saw how aggressive Jungkook was looking right now, as he quickly held Taehyung in his arms tightly, more roughly

"Did you enjoy it? How was it?!" Jungkook was greeting his teeth, his free hand reaching down at Taehyung's hem of the night dress.

As he pulled up and placed his hands on Taehyung's clothed pucci, he removed aside the panties and inserted his three fingers directly into Taehyung's unprepared h0 le, which caused Taehyung to opened his mouth while hissing in sharp pain.

"Are you still carrying his sperm?" Jungkook put all his fingers inside Taehyung, who gripped Jungkook's shirt tightly, tears streaming down from his eyes.

"P-please t-take it o-out; it h-hurts," Taehyung pleaded while sniffing.

Jungkook pulled back his hands and forcefully pushed Taehyung onto the bed, causing him to hiss in response.

"I didn't expect this from you, Jeon Taehyung," Jungkook began to unbuckle his belt while glaring down at his wifey, who was now visibly frightened, looked up at his husband.

***

To be continued...

( Btw just imagine Taehyung's night dress was similar to this )