✨thirteen✨

Ignore mistakes pls

***

Taehyung entered the bedroom and saw his daughter crying while looking around, probably searching for her mother.

As soon as she saw her mother approaching, she spread her arms and cried even more.

"Aww, my babe, don't cry. Mommy's here," Taehyung said in a soft tone as he climbed onto the bed and lay beside her.

He wiped his daughter's tears gently.

"Shh, don't cry. Are you hungry?" Taehyung said as he lifted his t-shirt to reveal his chest. He began to breastfeed her as Aeri quickly began to drink.

Taehyung pushed away her bangs from her forehead gently while smiling at her, who was staring up at him while sucking on milk.

On the other hand, when Jungkook entered the bedroom, he saw Taehyung bareback since his t-shirts were lifted, showing his back.

Jungkook got even harder as he approached the bed and climbed onto it, laying closer to his wife, who didn't even look back at him.

Jungkook placed his tattooed arms on Taehyung's soft, slender waist as he squeezed the soft flesh a bit harshly.

"Ouch!, what are you doing?" Taehyung said, slapping on Jungkook's hands, which were squeezing his belly.

Jungkook wrapped his two muscular hands around Taehyung's waist, pulling him closer to him.

Taehyung's a$$ perfectly fit on Jungkook's hard-clothed m3mber as he pressed them even more, burying his face into Taehyung's back.

"J-jungkook, stop it. I'm feeding her," Taehyung said while trying to push Jungkook's hands, which were tight around his waist.

"I want you," Jungkook whispered in his deep voice.

Taehyung scoffed lazily, more like irritatily.

"Shut up," he said as he focused on his daughter, who was now closing her eyes and feeling sleepy.

"I want you," Jungkook repeated again while Taehyung pulled down his bra and t-shirt since Aeri had already slept.

"Move, I'm sleepy," Taehyung said, trying to push Jungkook's hands from his waist, but he didn't expect Jungkook to turn him around while grabbing his arms harshly.

Now both husband and wife were facing each other.

Taehyung had wide eyes, totally shocked, while Jungkook had furrowing his eyebrows together, seeming angry and staring at Taehyung.

Jungkook reached out to grab Taehyung's one breast full onto his hands as he squeezed roughly.

"I'm telling you that I want you, and you keep trying to push me away and ignore me," Jungkook said in a deep voice as he squeezed even more.

"Ahh, n-no, it's h-hurting. W-what are y....you d--doing?" Taehyung placed his hands on Jungkook's as he tried to remove them.

"N-no, p-please, i-it h-hurts." Taehyung's eyes were filled with tears by now as he gripped on Jungkook's fingers, which were squeezing his br3ast as tae tried to remove them.

Taehyung felt a lot of pain and discomfort as he pleaded his husband to stop squeezing.

Finally, Jungkook left his breast as he pulled up Taehyung's t-shirt.

He saw a red lace bra barely covering Taehyung's big boobies.

He pulled down the bra and saw the now-red b00bies of Taehyung, because of his squeezes,

He leaned in and wrapped his lips around it.

"J-jungkook," Taehyung said, squirming while pushing.

"Stop pushing," Jungkook mumbled as he held Taehyung's hands behind his back tightly.

Jungkook was literally sucking on Taehyung's milk hungrily.

Taehyung just gave up on pleading and closed his eyes to not make any sinful mumbles since he didn't want to wake his daughter up, who was sleeping peacefully behind them.

Jungkook was trying to fit Taehyung's whole breast onto his mouth while even digging his teeth into the soft flesh.

***

After a couple of minutes of sucking, playing with his tongue Jungkook finally stopped and moved his head up, now facing Taehyung, as he connected their lips without saying anything.

He kissed his wifey, this time softly and passionately.

Jungkook pushed Taehyung, making him lay on his back, and got on top of him without breaking a kiss.

A few minutes later, finally, Jungkook broke the kiss as he kneeled while taking off his shirt.

"W-what a-are you d-doing?" Taehyung questioned in panic when Jungkook started to undress him.

"N-no, p-please," Taehyung pleaded, but Jungkook just ignored his words and succeeded in taking off Taehyung's clothes; only his lace panty were left.

"S-she's with us; how could you d-do t-this?" Taehyung said while looking at his sleeping daughter beside him while Jungkook took out his panty.

"Just shut your slutty mouth, and everything will be alright," Jungkook stated as he pushed the panty into Taehyung's mouth, who was surprised.

Jungkook pinned Taehyung's hands above his head as he spread Taehyung's legs from his free hand.

Jungkook unzipped his pants and slid them down along with his boxer.

He stroked his m3mber for a while, then slammed it into Taehyung's puffy puccℹ️.

Taehyung closed his eyes tightly, as Jungkook began to thrust at a slow pace.

He leaned in and kissed Taehyung's neck and jaw, who wasn't daring to open his eyes as he was feeling helpless.

He was feeling ashamed of himself because their daughter was sleeping beside them, and they were literally intimating.

Jungkook reclined and saw Taehyung's tightly closed eyes.

He took out panty from Taehyung's mouth and gave him an open-mouth kiss while increasing his thrust pace.

***

To be continued...