✨twelve✨

Avoid mistakes please

***

Once they arrived home, Taehyung insisted that Jungkook stay put and get some much-needed rest.

Jungkook, surprisingly, didn't argue and ended up spending the entire day at home with his wifey and daughter, something that rarely happened.

***

The next morning

Taehyung and Jungkook were in the kitchen having breakfast. Jungkook was in his office attire as he was going to leave for work after breakfast.

As they finished their meal, Jungkook grabbed his car keys and headed towards the door when Taehyung called to him.

Jungkook hummed, turning around to see his wife.

"Please quit drinking now. Please come home without being drunk," Taehyung pleaded from the kitchen door.

"Okay," Jungkook replied, making Taehyung smile brightly. "Really?" Taehyung asked, smiling at Jungkook, who nodded.

"I'm leaving now, I'm running late," Jungkook said as he walked towards the door and soon stepped outside of the house.

On the other hand, Taehyung was so happy that Jungkook had finally agreed to quit his drinking habits.

***

As time passed quickly, it was nighttime. Taehyung spent the day with his daughter, watching Disney, playing with her, and taking naps as usual.

It was 10 pm and Jungkook still hadn't returned home, making Taehyung curious because he had told Taehyung that he wouldn't drink again. His late return caused Taehyung to wonder if he had gone to the bar again.

Taehyung's anger simmered beneath the surface, threatening to boil over.

He put their daughter Aeri to sleep beside him, covering her body with a blanket.

He sat on the bed, resting his head on the headboard, waiting for Jungkook while scrolling through his phone.

___

Around 11 pm, Taehyung finally heard the sound of the door opening.

He looked towards the door and saw Jungkook in a drunken state, with his coat hanging off one shoulder and his walk unsteady as he approached the bed.

"What the heck is this, Jungkook?" Taehyung got off the bed furiously.

"What happened?" Jungkook questioned in a slurred voice.

"I told you not to drink, so why?" Taehyung was exasperated by Jungkook's behavior.

"Chill, sweetie, it's not a big deal," Jungkook smiled like a maniac as he plopped down on the bed without even taking off his shoes.

"I'm done with you," Taehyung said while looking down at Jungkook, who was staring up at him.

"Get out. You're not allowed to sleep with us. Go and sleep on the couch," Taehyung said in a serious tone, while Jungkook chuckled.

Jungkook got up and sat on the bed, taking off his shoes and socks, then throwing them on the ground, while Taehyung watched with a mad expression.

Jungkook got under the blanket and lay there, facing up at his wifey, Aeri was sleeping behind him.

"Let's sleep," Jungkook said, removing the blanket on his side and tapping the mattress for Taehyung to come and sleep.

"I said sleep on the couch. I don't want to sleep with you," Taehyung stuck to his words.

"I'm exhausted, love...let's sleep," Jungkook mumbled, struggling to keep his eyes open.

"I'm not going to sleep with you," Taehyung retorted angrily, storming out of the room.

__

Taehyung was furious that Jungkook was disregarding his words and neglecting to consider their daughter's future.

Jungkook's careless attitude was causing Taehyung a great deal of concern.

Taehyung entered the living room and curled up on the couch, opting to forego a duvet.

He couldn't bear the thought of sharing a bed with Jungkook, feeling a sense of hurt as he realized his words held no weight with him, and that Jungkook did as he pleased without considering Taehyung's feelings.

___

Taehyung heard the door click open and the sound of footsteps drawing near.

"How do I deal with this husband of mine and his drinking?" he grumbled to himself, feeling annoyed as he watched Jungkook approach.

"Why are you sleeping here?" Jungkook asked, as he leaned down to gently lift Taehyung up into his arms, bridal style.

But Taehyung resisted, attempting to move away.

"What are you doing? Let me go!" Taehyung struggled in Jungkook's grasp, causing them to topple over and land on the ground with a thud.

Taehyung winced in pain as Jungkook ended up on top of him.

"See what happens when you squirm like that, sweetie?" Jungkook chided, peering down at him, while Taehyung shot him a defiant look.

"Maybe if you didn't try to manhandle me," Taehyung retorted, attempting to sound resolute.

"Fine, so we're both to blame then," Jungkook slurred with a drunken grin.

"Move, the scent of alcohol on your breath is bothersome to me.". Taehyung said while trying to push Jungkook, who laughed.

"Oh, is that so?" With that, Jungkook connected their lips and kissed hungrily while grabbing Taehyung's soft waist beneath his t-shirt.

Taehyung tried to push with widened eyes, as Jungkook was literally devouring Taehyung's mouth like a hungry animal.

His lips moved faster as he pressed their bodies together, with Jungkook's hard member pressing onto Taehyung's clothed pucci, causing Taehyung's eyes to widen even further.

***

After a couple of minutes, Jungkook finally broke the kiss, as Taehyung had been pushing him a lot and he had run out of breath.

As soon as Jungkook left his lips, Taehyung started to catch his breath, his chest rising almost to touch Jungkook's hard chest.

Jungkook leaned in to give open-mouth kisses on Taehyung's neck and jaw, while Taehyung tilted his head and breathed heavily.

__

For a moment, Taehyung forgot about everything and melted into his kisses.

He let Jungkook do whatever he wanted as he closed his eyes, m0 aning at each wet kiss from Jungkook's cold, wet lips.

Jungkook member got even harder hearing Taehyung's moaned as he began to grind his clothed crotch onto Taehyung's clothed pucci. 

Jungkook spread Taehyung's legs, grinding his clothed member faster and desperately, causing Taehyung to moaned even more as he clunked his toes.

Since Taehyung was making a lot of sinful sounds, which caused their daughter Aeri to wake up, she started to cry.

That's when Taehyung realizes they're not alone in the house.

"Oh my!" Taehyung widened his eyes at the realization as he pushed Jungkook.

"Move!" Jungkook scoffed as he got off of Taehyung, who stood up quickly and ran towards the bedroom.

***

To be continued...