✨fifteen✨

Ignore mistakes pls

***

Next morning

As Taehyung opened his eyes, he saw his daughter still peacefully slumbering beside him on the couch.

He rose, checked the time on his phone, and realized it was already 9 am.

After ensuring Aeri was properly covered with a blanket, he made his way to the kitchen for a drink of water.

Then he headed towards the bedroom, and he opened the door to see Jungkook sleeping on the bed on his stomach, over the duvet.

He hadn't even taken off his shoes or covered himself with anything; he was just laying there messily.

Taehyung walked towards the wardrobe and took out some comfy, warm clothes, then went to the bathroom to take a warm shower.

***

After showering and putting on his clothes, Taehyung walked out of the room and saw that Jungkook had opened his eyes wide but hadn't moved from his earlier position.

"You didn't go to work?" Taehyung questioned while combing his hair.

Jungkook stared at Taehyung without saying anything.

Frustrated when he didn't get any answers from Jungkook, Taehyung looked at him.

Jungkook turned his head to the other side and closed his eyes.

Taehyung scoffed and walked out of the room to check on his daughter.

***

Days passed and Jungkook didn't go to work, he always stayed at home watching TV or sleeping, sometimes on the couch and sometimes on the guest room bed.

He didn't talk to his wifey or even to his daughter.

He was silent and always in an angry mood.

He slept on the couch every night with the TV on.

He slept late, around 1 or 2 am, or sometimes even 4 am.

When Taehyung came out of the bedroom at night to get water bottles from the kitchen, he always saw Jungkook watching TV, sitting on the couch with all lights off except the light of the TV screen, but still Taehyung did not complain.

***

As usual, Jungkook was sleeping on his stomach in the morning when his phone buzzed at 10 am.

Jungkook took out his phone from his pocket and put it near his ear while saying "hello" in a sleepy tone.

"Jungkook, I've been hearing that you haven't been going into the office lately, and your assistant manager can't even reach you," his father stated abruptly.

Jungkook responded, "I'll deal with it."

His father retorted, "Deal with what? If I get another call from your assistant, I'm coming over there."

"Okay, Dad," Jungkook replied, and his father hung up the call.

Jungkook got up and sat on the couch while dialing his assistant manager's number.

Taehyung was already up and making breakfast in the kitchen.

"Hyun, please refrain from contacting my father for now. Take care of the business matters, and if you require funds, access them from my account. I'm not feeling well, so please manage things there. I'll be keeping in touch," Jungkook solemnly conveyed.