✨eighteen✨

Time skipped

It was night, and Jungkook was in the living room, sitting there shirtless as he had just finished talking with Hyun, his assistant manager, on the phone.

In fact, after their love-making session, both Taehyung and Jungkook had fallen asleep.

Jungkook got a call, and he went to the living room to answer it since Taehyung was still in deep slumber and he didn't want to disturb him.

Moments after hanging up the call, he heard the doorbell ring.

He stood up and approached the door, opening it to find his mother-in-law with a smile, holding his daughter Aeri in her arms.

As soon as Aeri saw her appa, she extended her arms towards Jungkook.

"Oh, sweetie, do you want to go to appa?" Mrs. Kim said, handing Aeri to Jungkook, who took her into his arms.

"Momma, please come inside," Jungkook said with a smile, stepping aside to let her in.

"Oh, son, I'm getting late. It's already night and I haven't even prepared dinner. I'll come some other day," Mrs. Kim said apologetically.

"Oh, at least have a drink before leaving, since you've come all this way," Jungkook offered.

"I'll come another day, son, I promise. By the way, where is Taehyung? I don't see him," Mrs. Kim questioned while scanning the house.

"Oh, he's sleeping," Jungkook replied.

"Why is he asleep? Is everything alright with him?" Mrs. Kim asked.

"No, it's nothing like that; he's fine, don't worry," Jungkook reassured Mrs. Kim, making her sigh in relief.

"Oh, okay. Take care. Bye, Aeri. Your granny is leaving. I'll come again to see you, your momma, and your appa, hmm," Mrs. Kim said while bidding goodbye to Aeri and Jungkook as she left.

Jungkook closed the door once she was out of sight.

***

Time skipped

Taehyung opened his eyes and found himself on the bed.

He got up, rubbing his eyes, and looked around, finding no one.

Then he heard Jungkook's voice coming from outside, as well as Aeri's giggling and laughing, realizing that his mother had already dropped Aeri off at home.

Taehyung got off the bed and looked at the mess, especially the c*m spread all over the bedsheets. He sighed as he began to clean them.

After cleaning and changing the sheets, he went to the bathroom to take a shower.

***

After a refreshing shower, he slipped into his favorite loungewear and stepped out of the bathroom.

He then walked out of the room while drying his wet hair.

The living room was empty and their voices were coming from the kitchen.

Taehyung entered the kitchen and saw shirtless Jungkook holding Aeri in one hand and frying something on the pan with the other hand.

Taehyung was surprised to see Jungkook cooking for the first time.

"Oh, hello sweetie. You're up," Jungkook said when he noticed Taehyung entering the kitchen and approaching him.

"Yeah... What are you making?" Taehyung questioned while taking a closer look at the pan.