✨twenty✨

Ignore mistakes

***

As Jungkook unbuckle his belt he approached Taehyung on the bed, causing Taehyung to quickly retreat towards the headboard in fear.

Jungkook seized Taehyung's ankle and pulled him back down, causing him to collapse onto the bed with a heavy sigh.

"Are you trying to skip from me?" Jungkook harshly pinned Taehyung's hands to either side of his head.

"N-no, let go; it's h-hurting," Taehyung said while squirming while Jungkook's grip got even tighter.

"Really, you want that fvcker to fvck you," Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows, staring directly into Taehyung's eyes, who was now on the verge of crying.

"Did he fvck you good?" Jungkook left Taehyung's wrist to rip off Taehyung's lace panties, pulling up Taehyung's night dress to his br3ast.

Jungkook slipped down his pants and boxer quickly and spread Taehyung's legs, who was trying to get out of his grip.

Jungkook shoved his whole l3ngth into Taehyung's unprepared puccℹ️ as he began to thrust aggressively, causing Taehyung to cry out in pain.

Jungkook gripped Taehyung's waist tightly and dug him deeper onto the mattress while increasing his pace.

Taehyung's eyes filled with tears, asking him to stop, but Jungkook wasn't in his right sense; he was angry and jealous.

***

"P-please b-be gentle. I-i'm  p-pregnant", Taehyung stuttered through tears, hands clenching on the pillow tightly.

Hearing the word "pregnant", Jungkook slowed down his pace as he gazed down at Taehyung's belly.

Jungkook let out a heavy, long sign as he gazed up at Taehyung's face, especially his bruised lips.

"How the fvck does he dare to kiss you?", Jungkook growled as he gripped Taehyung's chin.

Jungkook was firm, shifting Taehyung's lips into a slight pout as he directed his gaze.

"H-he f-forced ....me," Taehyung mumbled, while Jungkook stared at the bruised lips of Taehyung.

Jungkook didn't say anything as he buried his face on Taehyung's neck, shoving his member deeper into Taehyung, his ball pressing on Taehyung's a$$ as he came while groaning.

Filling Taehyung with his seeds. Soon after, Taehyung followed as he came while m*aning.

___

Both were panting heavily without uttering any words.

"H-how did you k-know that he k...kissed me?", Taehyung questioned.

Jungkook slowly lifted his head while looking at Taehyung.

"Your bruised lips say it all, and second, he was staring at you while you were talking with me when I went there to take you," Jungkook explained, his eyes not leaving Taehyung's lips.

"A-and h...how yo---?" Before Taehyung could finish his sentence, Jungkook smashed his lips onto Taehyung's kissing hungrily.

He bit Taehyung's lips and was sucking and licking his lips so aggressively.

Taehyung started to squirm under the angry bunny as he tried to push him to catch a breath.

Jungkook continued to abuse Taehyung's lips while thrusting his hips.

And Taehyung knew Jungkook wasn't going to stop for the whole night.

••••

Flashback