✨two✨

Ignore the mistakes pls

***

Taehyung and Jungkook were a married couple, as you can see.

They had an arranged marriage arranged by their parents.

They hadn't seen each other before.

Taehyung was a very sweet and caring person, and he was also fragile, innocent, and shy.

On the other hand, Jungkook was addicted to alcohol. He was quiet and didn't like to talk a lot about unnecessary things. He only spoke when it was necessary. And He loved to drink.

He was unstable person, when his parents suggested that he marry their friend's son, who was also their business partner.

He quickly said yes, without even asking about the background of the person he was going to marry.

He didn't really care much about those types of things.

The only things he knew was he was a CEO of Jeon Corporation and he loved to drink alcohol and smoke a lot.

On the other hand, Taehyung agreed to marry Jungkook because his parents had chosen him for him, and he knew his parents would never make a bad decision.

Also, for the happiness of his parents, he agreed to marry whom they wanted.

After their marriage, Taehyung was so shy that he couldn't even make eye contact with Jungkook.

On their first night, Tae was so nervous and shy that he couldn't even face Jungkook, but he calmed himself down and motivated himself while waiting for his husband to arrive in their bedroom.

After waiting for half an hour, Taehyung decided to check on Jungkook.

When he came out of the bedroom and entered the living room, he was shocked to see his newly wed husband sleeping on the living room couch on his stomach, with one leg out of the couch touching the floor.

One hand was also hanging down the couch, and he had grabbed a bottle of vodka.

There were more bottles of vodka, beer, and wine on the living room coffee table too.

Some bottles were full, some were empty, and some were half-drunk.

Taehyung was hurt by seeing such a scene, but he didn't say anything.

He silently walked back to the bedroom and fell asleep there

After that day, they didn't have any conversation unless something important came up.

Jungkook always came home late, after work he went to bars or clubs to have drinks, and then came home at night to fall asleep on the living room couch in a drunken stupor.

He didn't even touch his wifey nor talk with him openly.

They talked like they were strangers.

Taehyung didn't complain, even though he was feeling hurt, but he still managed to put on a fake smile.

***

Present time

Taehyung woke up with sharp pain on his lower part.

When he opened his eyes he saw Jungkook sleeping beside him his head was on his big br3ast but he had wear br#a.

His lower area was n-ked.

Taehyung slowly remove jungkook's head from his chest as he swiftly get off of the bed while wrapping jungkook's shirt on his lower area.

_

He approached the wardrobe to search for clothes, his lower area was hurting as hell, but he managed to walk.

After grabbing a pair of grey sweatpants and a skinny white t-shirt, he walked into the bathroom to take a cold bath, which gave him a bit of relief from the pain.

__

After taking a bath and wearing a dress, he came out while drying his hair.

He saw that Jungkook had already woken up and was now rubbing his forehead and hissing in pain.

Taehyung put the towel on the table, his eyes not leaving Jungkook who seemed like he was in pain.

With concern, Taehyung approached the bed and sat down on the edge, facing his husband who was still rubbing his temple.

"A-are you o-okay? What h-happened?" Taehyung asked softly.

Finally, Jungkook looked up at Taehyung as he got up and sat on the bed, still shirtless with pants on.

"My head is hurting," Jungkook replied, looking down with folded hands resting on his lap over the blanket.

"Uhmm... Wait here, I'll be back in a minute," Taehyung said as he exited the bedroom.

Jungkook didn't say anything.

__

When Taehyung returned to the bedroom with a glass of lemonade, Jungkook was still sitting in the same position, facing down with one hand on his temple.

"Drink this, it might help you freshen up," Taehyung said, while handing Jungkook the glass of lemonade.

Jungkook took the glass, sipped it at once, and placed the empty glass on the side table.

Jungkook lay back down on the bed with a scoff, while Taehyung watched.

Jungkook's both arms were behind his head, facing the ceiling.

There was an awkward silence, as Jungkook seemed deep in thought while Taehyung was thinking about starting the conversation.

"W-why do y-you always d..drink so much?" Taehyung questioned hesitantly, as Jungkook gazed up at him.

Taehyung was confused and embarrassed when Jungkook didn't speak for a while.

As he was about to get up from the bed, Jungkook caught his pendant which was hanging around his neck.

Taehyung stopped his movement as he looked down at Jungkook, who slowly pulled him closer while bringing the pendant closer to him.

Now their faces were inches apart as they made eye contact.

"Cuz I'm addicted to it." With that, Jungkook connected their lips, kissing softly and passionately.

Taehyung kissed him back as Jungkook wrapped his big tattooing hand around Taehyung's slim, soft waist.

Jungkook rolled Taehyung beside him and got on top of Taehyung without breaking the kiss.

His rough hands were now rubbing on Taehyung's waist inside the shirt as he began to grind his clothed m3mber against Taehyung's sore clothed puccℹ️.

The kiss was heated as Taehyung m0 aned out between kisses.

Jungkook quickly began to unbuckle his pants zip.

But Taehyung quickly stopped him from doing so.

Jungkook broke the kiss as he looked down at Taehyung with a questioning look.

"I-i'm f-feeling still s..sore," Taehyung whispered gently

Jungkook scoffed with bored expression as he got off the bed without saying anything.

Taehyung got up as he sat on the bed while adjusting his clothes.

He watched as Jungkook took out some clothes from the wardrobe and entered the bathroom.

***

To be continued..

Please mah precious angeles don't be a silent reader please leave some comments ✨🌹