✨seven✨

Ignore the mistakes pls

***

Mr. and Mrs. Kim had planned a visit to Gyeongbokgung Palace with their son and granddaughter.

After getting ready, they left the house.

Mr. Kim took the wheel, with Mrs. Kim by his side in the front seat.

In the back, Taehyung and Aeri gazed out of the window with excitement, eagerly anticipating their destination.

°°°

Upon arrival at Gyeongbokgung Palace, the family excitedly exited the car and made their way through the palace gates.

As they entered the palace grounds, Taehyung and his parents were immediately mesmerized by the grandeur of the ancient buildings.

The intricate designs and vibrant colors of the palace's structures left them in awe as they strolled through the expansive courtyards.

Taehyung's father, a history enthusiast, eagerly shared interesting anecdotes about the palace, its significance, and the lives of the royals who once resided there

Taehyung listened intently, soaking up every nugget of knowledge his father imparted while Mrs. Kim carefully cradled Aeri in her arms, her eyes alight with wonder as she gazed at the magnificent Gyeongbokgung Palace.

Amidst the hustle and bustle of the crowd, she couldn't help but marvel at the grandeur of the historical site, all while tending to her little one.

The pair marveled at the changing of the guards ceremony, their chests swelling with pride at the sight of such a timeless tradition being upheld.

They explored the halls adorned with ornate decorations and admired the breathtaking views from the palace's vantage points.

As they wandered through the palace grounds, Taehyung and his parents bonded over their shared love for history and culture, creating memories that would last a lifetime.

***

As they left the palace around 5 pm, Taehyung felt a pang of longing for his husband Jungkook, wishing he could have been there to share in the experience.

Nonetheless, they decided to make the most of the day and headed to a family restaurant near Gyeongbokgung Palace to enjoy a delicious meal together.

***

Time skipped

After arriving home, the family changed into comfortable clothes. Mr. Kim, Taehyung's father, played with Aeri in the living room, while Taehyung and his mother, Mrs. Kim, began preparing dinner together.

Meanwhile, Jungkook had not yet returned home.

Taehyung and his mother prepared jajangmyeon for dinner. Once the dinner was finished, Taehyung called his appa to join them.

Aeri had already fallen asleep while playing with her grandfather, so Taehyung had put her to bed in his parents' bedroom.

Taehyung served them food and sat down to enjoy the meal with his family, discussing random topics.

Mr. Kim asked about Jungkook, and Taehyung replied that he hadn't called once but would be back soon.

***

After some time

"Aren't you going to sleep?!" Mrs. Kim asked, looking up at Taehyung as he stood near the bed, tucking Aeri in with a blanket.

"I'll join you, Mom, once Jungkook is back," Taehyung replied. "Oh, okay," she said, without asking further.

"Okay, goodnight, Mom," Taehyung said with a smile as he left the room.

He walked to the couch and flopped down on it with a deep breath, tilting his head towards the main door.

"Where could he be at this time?!" Taehyung wondered as he turned on the TV to watch his favorite Korean drama while waiting for his husband.

***

Taehyung was in a deep slumber when he felt a heavy weight on him and felt "kisses," more like pecks, all over his face from someone with a cold, wet mouth.

In a groggy state, Taehyung slowly opened his eyes and saw his drunk husband sitting on the edge of the couch, with his weight pressing tightly against Taehyung as he kissed him all over his face.

"J-jungkook," Taehyung said as he pushed Jungkook away and sat up, rubbing his eyes for a clearer vision. "Where were you?" Taehyung questioned, resting his hands on Jungkook's shoulders to stop him from trying to kiss him again.

"A-at the b...bar," Jungkook replied without hesitation. Taehyung scoffed, staring at Jungkook's condition, wondering when Jungkook would leave behind his drinking habits.

"Are you hungry?!" Taehyung questioned.

"Yesh and I wanna eesh you for dinner." Jungkook smiled, showing his bunny teeth.

"Shut up," Taehyung rolled his eyes as he stood up from the couch.

"So, you're not hungry?!"

"Of coursh.. I'm... an' I wanna eesh y--"

"Shhh ... Be quite my parents can hear us", Taehyung said while covering Jungkook mouth who was smiling like maniac in drunk stage.

"Get up let's go to sleep", Taehyung said helping Jungkook to get up from the couch.

"Are we gonna shlepp together?", Jungkook questioned smiling brightly.

"Yes and be quite please", Taehyung said dragging Jungkook to the bedroom which their parents had given to Jungkook.

°°°

They entered the room as Taehyung closed the door behind.

"Let's sleep", Taehyung said approaching the bed.

Jungkook followed his wifey and climbed onto the bed.

"Wait you dirty pig .... Take off your shoes", Taehyung scolded not so harshly, as he quickly got off the bed and started to take out Jungkook's shoes.

Jungkook was now sitting on the bed with his legs outstretched, still smiling like a maniac.

°°°

Once Taehyung took off Jungkook's shoes and socks, he climbed back onto the bed and lay down.

Jungkook was already laying there, staring at his wifey ywith a blurry vision due to being drunk.

"I reeeally wanna eaaat youuu." Jungkook whispered with a smile, closing the gap by wrapping his hand around Taehyung's waist.

"When you're sober, you don't even bother to kiss me before heading out. But when you've had a few drinks, suddenly I'm the main course." Taehyung complained playfully, but he was still sad.

Taehyung had observed that Jungkook didn't show affection or speak romantically to him when sober, but when under the influence, he was always eager to be intimate.

"Oh... I'm so soorry... I've been a bad husbaand, haven't I? I've huurt your heaart." Jungkook pouted and apologized in a slurred voice, making Taehyung scoff.

"Let's sleep, I'm tired," Taehyung said as he turned to the other side, facing away from Jungkook.

"A--are ya mad?" Jungkook asked as he quickly hugged Taehyung from behind.

"I'm not. Please close your eyes," Taehyung said, touching Jungkook's hand that was on his waist.

Jungkook didn't sleep for a while. He was blabbering in a slurred, unclear voice and apologizing until he eventually fell asleep while still hugging Taehyung from behind.

***

To be continued....