✨fourteen✨

Don't worry, Jungkook will improve, but it will take some time. After a few dramas, he will change. We have to wait a bit, but still, if you don't like to read, then I'm not forcing anyone to read. And if you want to read, then continue please♡

°°°

Ignore mistakes pls

***

The next morning

Taehyung hissed in pain in his sleep when he felt a small mouth on his nipple.

He opened his eyes and saw his daughter Aeri, who was fully awake and was drinking milk.

Since Taehyung wasn't wearing anything, his breast was exposed, but his lower naked areas were covered with a duvet.

Taehyung saw his br3asts, which were still red and swollen because of his husband, and they were hurting him too.

When Aeri drank his milk, it hurt even more.

"Sweetie, can you please drink from the other one?" Taehyung said, removing her mouth from his red breast as he turned to the other side with Aeri and let her drink from the other one, which was fine.

Then he saw Jungkook standing near the dressing table, combing his hair and dressed in his office attire.

Taehyung didn't say anything as he pulled up the duvet to his chest and looked at his daughter, who was staring up at him as she usually did because she loved to admire her mother's beautiful face.

Jungkook turned and saw Taehyung breastfeeding their daughter.

He didn't even say good morning to his wifey as he grabbed his bag and car keys, then walked toward the door.

Taehyung watched as Jungkook left, and he too didn't say anything.

***

Time skipped

It was already night, around 11 pm, when Jungkook returned home drunk as usual.

He opened the door and saw Taehyung standing near the couch with his hands folded over his chest, staring at the door as he waited for Jungkook.

Jungkook stared in confusion at his wifey as he approached him.

"Welcome home, husband," Taehyung said with a fake smile at Jungkook, then soon rolled his eyes.

He approached the couch and picked up his sleeping daughter in his arms.

"I'm leaving you," Taehyung spoke as he grabbed the suitcase with his other hand, while Jungkook stood in front of him.

"What are you talking about?" Jungkook asked, looking at the suitcase.

"I hope you heard what I said," Taehyung replied angrily.

He started to walk, dragging the suitcase.

"Wait, what are you doing?", Jungkook quickly grabbed his arm to stop him.

"Let go of my hand," Taehyung said.

"No you can't leave",

"Oh, please... Why can't I... Do I even have any respect in this house? You drink all the time and treat me like I'm some kind of toy, not a human being. How many times have I told you not to drink and look at you?" Taehyung scoffed, burning with anger.

He didn't want to spend even a minute more with Jungkook.

"I've had enough now. If you can't quit your drinking habits, then also I can't live with you. We're leaving!" Taehyung said firmly, causing Aeri to wake up and start crying.

As Taehyung started to walk away, Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's arm again, this time harshly, even digging his nails into Taehyung's skin.

Taehyung hissed in pain, and Aeri's cries grew even louder.

"At least we can talk, why you're set on leaving," Jungkook growled.

"Talk?!" Taehyung laughed.

"What do you want to talk about, huh? I told you not to drinking, and here you are, still in a drunken state," Taehyung yelled back.

"My drinking habits haven't caused you any pain, so why are you sticking to these words?"

"Jungkook, have you lost your mind? Don't you know what you did last night? And here you are, still saying you didn't hurt me," Taehyung replied.

"Oh, fvck--," Jungkook scoffed, rubbing his head as he walked and sat on the couch, facing down.

"We're leaving," Taehyung said, looking down at Jungkook.

"If I quit drinking, will you still leave me?" Jungkook questioned, looking up at Taehyung, who was calming aeri down while rocking her.

"Will you ever quit?" Taehyung chuckled as he grabbed the suitcase and was about to leave when Jungkook grabbed him again.

This time, he gripped Taehyung's both arms harshly while standing in front of him and looking down at Taehyung.

"Okay, I'll quit drinking, but stay here. Don't fvcking talk about leaving, do you understand?" Jungkook yelled, getting close to Taehyung's face and digging his nails into Taehyung's skin with each word.

Taehyung let out another pained hiss, his heart racing as he braced himself for Jungkook's intense anger.

Aeri began to cry again.

"If you talk about leaving again, then I'll have to do something," Jungkook said, almost like a threat.

"What will you do if I leave?" Taehyung questioned.

"Don't be pucci, Taehyung, I said I'm going to quit. What else do you want from me?" Jungkook said roughly.

"Will you stop using abusive words in front of her?" Taehyung questioned in disbelief.

Jungkook looked down at his crying daughter and sighed.

He walked back to the couch and sat down, his head hurting from being drunk and under a lot of pressure.

Taehyung sat down on another couch opposite to Jungkook's and began to breastfeed his daughter, mumbling soft words to calm her down while Jungkook stared at his daughter and then Taehyung.

***

Soon Aeri fell asleep and Taehyung laid her on the couch, covering her body with a small blanket he had brought.

He then looked Jungkook, who had slouched against the couch, his head resting on the couch, arms crossed over his chest as he stared at Taehyung.

Taehyung also leaned back against the couch, fidgeting with his fingers.

Neither of them spoke.

***

After some time, Jungkook stood up and walked in silence towards their bedroom, while Taehyung watched.

Taehyung gazed down at his slumbering daughter and let out a sigh.

He lay down on the couch next to Aeri, resting his hand on her small frame, and eventually drifted off to sleep without anything to shield himself from the cold winter air.

**"

To be continued....