✨three✨

Ignore the mistakes pls

***

After a refreshing cold bath, Jungkook changed into his favorite black jeans and shirt.

Taehyung was already making the bed as Jungkook prepared for the day.

After a quick spritz of cologne and putting on his wristwatch, he grabbed his black cap and shoes before heading out the door.

"A-are you going s..somewhere?" Taehyung asked softly, noticing Jungkook's departure from his usual office attire.

Jungkook only hummed in response and left the bedroom without acknowledging his wifey, who watched him go with a hint of concern.

___

Sitting on the living room couch, Jungkook put on his socks and shoes before grabbing the black leather jacket from the coffee table where he had left it the night before.

He tucked the car key into his pocket and exited the house, the leather jacket adding an extra layer of cool to his outfit.

***

Time skipped

At 11:23 at night, Taehyung was peacefully asleep on the living room couch.

Taehyung's days were typically filled with watching Netflix and using his phone as Jungkook never spent time with him.

__

As he slept deeply, the TV was still on but muted, casting the only light in the otherwise dark living room.

***

"Mmm~" Taehyung slowly opened his eyes while m0 aning.

He blinked his eyes multiple times while staring up at the ceiling.

"Ahh~", another m0 aned skipped from his mouth as he slowly looked down and widened his eyes when he found his drunk husband eating his puccℹ️  roughly.

"Ahh~ w-what a-are you d-doing?" Taehyung started to squirm as he tried to push Jungkook off of his cv nt.

But Jungkook quickly grabbed his hands and pinned them on his (tae) stomach as he began to fvcking Tae's puffy puccℹ️ with his long, wet tongue.

"Ahhh.... N-no, p-please s..stop, " Taehyung begged, eyes filled with tears because of pleasure, but still he doesn't want it, not in this way.

Tae pressed his legs, squeezing jk's head, who buried his face more into Taehyung's cv nt with his tongue, even going deep into his puccℹ️.

Taehyung's chest was raising up and down as he started to squirm even more. While trying to free his hands from Jungkook's grip,

After a couple of minutes of Jungkook tongue-fvcking his lil puffy v*gina, he came with a loud m0 an.

Jungkook sucked the all-white liquid as he lapped it too, making Tae's toes curled even more.

__

Finally, Jungkook freed Tae's hand as he moved up towards Taehyung's face, who was watching him with blurry eyes.

"N-no. Y-you're so d...disgusting," Taehyung stuttered as he quickly tilted his to the side before Jungkook could connect their lips with his ( tae's ) c*m-stained lips.

Jungkook gripped Tae's chin a lil bit harshly as he made tae to face him and connect their lips.

He squeezed Tae's buttcheek, causing Taehyung to open his mouth as he released Taehyung's sp*rm into Tae's mouth and quickly closed Taehyung's mouth with his big hand.

"Swallow!!" he commands.

Taehyung had no option but to swallow his own c*m.

Jungkook grinned as he took his hands away from his mouth and leaned in to kiss his wifey passionately.

The kiss became more intense as Jungkook pressed their bodies together, leaving his wifey breathless.

___

After a couple of minutes of heated kissing, Jungkook finally broke the kiss as Tae began to catch his breath.

Jungkook began to unbuckle his belt as he slid his pants and boxer down, revealing his huge m3mber to Tae, who was watching.

Jungkook took his member in hand as he opened Taehyung's legs wider with the other free one.

"I w-want to peeee," Jungkook whispered as he quickly shoved his huge d!!ck inside of Taehyung's swollen puccℹ️ before Taehyung could push him away.

"Wha-oh my..... P-please." Taehyung's eyes were wide open as he clenched around Jungkook's huge m3mber, which was wetting his inside with pee. ( Wtf )

"Y-you're r...really d...disgusting," Taehyung said shakily while giving Jungkook a disgusted look, who was smirking with satisfaction.

Jungkook pushed his m3mber even deeper into Taehyung's tight h0 le as he rest his head on Taehyung's squeezy large t!ts.

Closing his eyes, Jungkook was fast asleep.

On the other hand, Taehyung was still clenching around Jungkook, who was getting bigger and bigger.

***

To be continued...

Sorry for short update 😓