✨twenty one✨

Ignore the mistakes pls

***

The next morning

Jungkook woke up and found no one beside him. He quickly got up, zipped his pants, and walked into the living room.

There, he saw Taehyung sitting on the floor, combing his daughter's hair. They were watching cartoons on the TV, and the colorful patterned carpet added a cozy touch to the scene.

Jungkook let out a sigh of relief as he entered the living room and joined his wife and daughter on the ground.

"Good morning," Taehyung said, smiling at Jungkook.

"Morning," Jungkook replied, looking down at his daughter, who was busy combing the hair of her toy Barbie doll.

"Aren't you going to the office today?" Taehyung asked, noticing Jungkook wasn't in his office attire.

"No, today I want to stay with you since you're still feeling nauseous and uneasy," Jungkook said with a gentle smile, wrapping his arms around Taehyung's waist.

"I'll be okay, Kookie and if you want to go, go ahead," Taehyung said, tying aeri's hair back with a ribbon.

"I want to stay with you today," Jungkook replied, planting a kiss on Taehyung's cheek.

"If you're staying, then I could use your help," Taehyung said, looking up at his husband with a playful tilt of his head.

"Of course, sweetheart," Jungkook said, a hint of excitement in his voice.

"Prepare breakfast while I bathe and get her ready for school. I woke up late, and she's running behind," Taehyung said with a bright smile, as Jungkook chuckled.

"Okay, sweetie, what would you like for breakfast?" Jungkook asked.

"Um, mixed berries and oatmeal," Taehyung replied.

"Okay, then I'll make that quickly," Jungkook said, giving Taehyung a quick peck on the lips before getting up from the floor.

***

Taehyung went to their bedroom and took a bath with his daughter. After the warm bath, he changed himself and Aeri into comfy, cozy clothes, getting her ready for school before walking out of the bedroom.

He entered the kitchen, where he found Jungkook already finishing preparing breakfast and now serving it on the plates.

As they sat down for breakfast, Taehyung carefully fed Aeri, making sure she was getting enough nourishment now that she was almost 2 years old.

Jungkook reminded him that Aeri could still have milk as much as she wanted, but Taehyung knew that as he was pregnant with their second child, he would soon have to stop nursing Aeri to prepare for the new arrival.

After breakfast, Jungkook offered to take Aeri to school so that Taehyung could have some rest at home.

Taehyung agreed and gave Aeri a kiss goodbye.

Since Taehyung wasn't feeling well, he had taken the day off from work and didn't want to see anyone, including Hojin, after what had happened.

Jungkook didn't question Taehyung's decision, allowing him to do whatever he needed to feel better.

***

Jungkook dropped Aeri off at her school and returned home quickly.

When he entered the living room, he saw Taehyung laying on the couch, on his back with his head propped up on a pillow against the armrest, reading a book in silence.

Jungkook smiled as he approached his wife. He got to the top of Taehyung, inserting his head through Taehyung's book from below.

Taehyung smiled, surprisingly placing a book on Jungkook's back while wrapping his arms around Jungkook.

"What were you reading?" Jungkook questioned, smiling brightly and showing his bunny teeth.

"Novel, Did you drop her off? Did she cry?" Taehyung inquired.

"Yes, I dropped her off, and surprisingly, she didn't cry. She seemed to be quite comfortable as soon as one of the teachers approached, so maybe she's getting used to being with that teacher," Jungkook replied.

"Oh, thank goodness," Taehyung replied with a sigh of relief.

"From now on, you don't have to go to work. I already spoke to your principal and she agreed to hire someone else," Jungkook said, as Taehyung watched him in surprise. "But I want to work," Taehyung replied. "There's no need, sweetheart. You can just stay at home and take care of yourself and our kids," Jungkook replied.

Taehyung paused, nodding in agreement as they both fell into a comfortable silence.

Jungkook couldn't help but admire Taehyung's captivating features, while Taehyung was lost in his own contemplations.

After a few seconds, Jungkook leaned in close to Taehyung. He gently pressed their lips together, kissing his wifey with passion and tenderness.

To his surprise, Taehyung kissed him back, tightening his grip around Jungkook as they lost themselves in the moment.

After a moment of passionate kissing, they finally broke apart to catch their breath.

"I'm so lucky to have you," Jungkook said, realizing how others would long to have someone like Taehyung in their lives - like Hojin.

Now, Jungkook felt like the luckiest person to have such a sweet, beautiful, ethereal angel as his life partner and the mother of his children.

"I'm lucky to have you too, Jungkook," Taehyung replied with a smile.

Jungkook smiled back as he wrapped his arms around Taehyung's waist and rested his head on Taehyung's chest.

"I love you so much, Taehyung. Thank you for being in my life and enduring the pain I've caused. From now on, I won't repeat my mistakes. I'll try my best to be a good husband and father to my wife and our children",

"I love you too, Jungkook," Taehyung replied, wrapping his arms around Jungkook.

"I believe in you, and I know you'll be an amazing husband and father. We'll navigate through everything together, just like we always do." Taehyung replied.

"Thank you for your love," Taehyung continued, "and for your willingness to grow. I'm here for you, no matter what. I can't wait to see our future together, filled with love and happiness with our childrens." They held each other in a warm embrace, feeling grateful for the strong bond they shared.

***

[ The end ]

°°°

Hope you like the story ♡