✨ten✨

Ignore the mistakes pls

***

"How did you get here?" Jungkook questioned while looking up at Taehyung.

"They called me here," Tae replied as he stared at Jungkook's bruises on his face.

"Your head is bleeding," Taehyung said as he took out his scarf, folded it, and placed it on Jungkook's bleeding forehead.

"Why are you holding a gun?" Taehyung questioned, his tone calm and concerned at the moment.

"I would have killed that bastard if they hadn't acted like a b:tch," Jungkook cursed, still in a drunken and angry state as he glared at the cops.

"They are just doing their job. Give them back their weapons," Taehyung said, sounding a bit like he was commanding.

"Who even wants to keep it?" Jungkook replied, throwing the gun onto the bar's table.

The cops quickly took the gun and and took out handcuff, while approaching him.

"Sir, step aside," one of the cops grabbed Taehyung's arm and pushed him away from Jungkook, not too harshly.

"W-what are you doing?!" Taehyung panicked as they roughly grabbed Jungkook, turned him around, and pressed him against the bar's table, handcuffing him.

"He snatched our gun and tried to shoot us, so he needs to be held accountable for his actions. He should be in jail until he understands the consequences of messing with the law, and until he and his intoxicated friends take responsibility for the trouble they caused in this club," the cop stated firmly as he dragged the handcuffed Jungkook, who blinked repeatedly, clearly affected by the alcohol.

"No... please don't take him," Taehyung pleaded as he followed the group of cops who were now leaving the club.

Mr. Kim also followed them, but he didn't say anything after witnessing the scene. He was totally surprised to see that Jungkook was a alcoholic.

***

"They'll release him soon, don't worry. Take care of yourself and Aeri," Mr. Kim said to Taehyung, who was in tears, staring down at the coffee table while fiddling with his fingers.

"No, t-they're not going to r...release him s...soon, and he's h--hurt. He's b-leeding from e...everywhere," Taehyung stuttered as he looked at his father.

"We should bail him out," Mrs. Kim suggested from her seat on the couch.

Currently, Taehyung was at his parents' house, sitting in the living room while his daughter Aeri was sleeping in his parents' bedroom.

It was morning.

"Yes, M... momma, w-we should b...bail h...him out. L-let's go," Taehyung stood quickly while wiping his tears.

"Taehyung, calm down. Let's first find out how much money they're asking for Jungkook's bail," Mr. Kim said.

"I'll pay whatever they ask, just please bail him out," Taehyung said urgently, feeling anxious after seeing Jungkook hurt and worried about his well-being.

"Alright, alright, let's go," Mr. Kim said as he stood up.

"You stay with Aeri; we'll be back with Jungkook," he said to his wife, who nodded.

"We're heading out," Taehyung said to his mother before following his father out of the house.

***

When Taehyung and his father reached the precinct, they saw Jungkook's unconscious body being taken into an ambulance.