✨eight✨

Ignore the mistakes pls

***

The next morning

Mrs. Kim was once again the first one awake.

As she looked beside her, she saw Aeri peacefully sleeping close by, but Taehyung was not there.

After finishing her morning routine and tucking the blanket in properly for Aeri, she walked out of the bedroom.

Her eyes quickly landed on the couch, and she slowly approached, expecting to see her son and son-in-law there, but luckily they weren't.

Soon she heard the sound of the door opening and looked towards Jungkook's bedroom, where she saw Taehyung walking out, tying his hair, which had grown a bit longer now.

"Did Jungkook come last night?" She questioned Taehyung, who was approaching her.

"Yeah, he did," Taehyung replied.

"Oh, okay," she said as she walked towards the kitchen to prepare breakfast, while Taehyung went to his parents' bedroom to check on his daughter.

***

Taehyung saw that Aeri was still deep in slumber, so he decided to freshen up in the bathroom.

He took out some comfortable clothes and went to the bathroom to take a cold shower.

After the bath, he changed into his comfy clothes and walked out of the bedroom, drying his hair.

( Taehyung's outfit )

___

Taehyung saw Jungkook lying on his stomach on the bed lazily, while Aeri was already up and touching her appa's lip piercing.

Taehyung didn't say anything as he walked towards the dressing table and started to do his skincare routine silently.

"Please bring me lemonade, my head is hurting," Jungkook spoke without moving, nor looking at his wife.

When Taehyung didn't say anything, Jungkook requested again.

This time, Taehyung turned to look at Jungkook, who was now looking at him.

"Why didn't you ask my mother?!"

"I just don't feel like doing it... Kinda awkward," Jungkook replied, acknowledging his introverted personality to Taehyung.

Taehyung just scoffed as he left the room to make lemonade for Jungkook.

***

After some time

Taehyung entered the room with the lemonade as Jungkook was still sleeping on the bed in the same position, lying on his stomach.

"Here," Taehyung said as he placed the glass on the table near the bed.

Jungkook got up, took the glass of lemonade, and started to drink it while Taehyung sat on the bed, taking Aeri into his arms.

"Are you hungry?" Taehyung asked softly while brushing Aeri's hair gently with his hand.

Aeri didn't say anything, as she couldn't speak yet, she tugged on Taehyung's top, trying to pull it down to drink her mother's milk.

"You want milk?!" Taehyung smiled, showing his iconic boxy smile as he started to undo his top and breastfeed her, while Jungkook watched.

"How was your sleep, baby... Did you miss Momma?!" Taehyung questioned, ruffling her hair.

Aeri only stared up at him while drinking the milk.

"We should leave now," Taehyung looked at Jungkook, who was sitting in front of him, leaning against the headboard.

"Today??" Taehyung questioned, to which Jungkook nodded.

"Okay," Taehyung replied without saying or asking further, as usual.

***

"Should have stayed longer, dear," Mrs. Kim said while looking at Taekook and Aeri, who was in Taehyung's arms.

"We will come again to visit, Eomma," Jungkook replied with a smile.

"Then I'm waiting, my son," Mrs. Kim replied, smiling back at Jungkook.

She kissed Taehyung and Aeri and hugged Jungkook, as Mr. Kim also hugged Jungkook and bid goodbye to them.

They got inside the car, with Jungkook taking the driver's seat and Taehyung sitting on the passenger seat with Aeri on his lap.

Jungkook started the engine, and they set off.

***

The drive was long as Jungkook focused on driving while sipping his favorite drink, vodka.

Taehyung tilted his head from the car window to look at Jungkook, who took another sip of vodka and placed the bottle back in the beverage holder.

"At least don't drink while driving," Taehyung said, looking at Jungkook, who chuckled after hearing his words.

"Don't worry, sweetheart, we'll be fine," Jungkook said as he grabbed the vodka again and took a sip while lifting his head.

While he was busy drinking, he didn't see a big truck coming towards them.

It was Taehyung who screamed Jungkook's name, and Jungkook quickly turned the car after putting the vodka back in the beverage holder.

"Just chill, sweetie," Jungkook laughed as he focused on driving, while Taehyung's soul almost left his body.

Without saying anything, Taehyung grabbed the bottle of vodka and threw it out of the window, while Jungkook widened his eyes.

"What the fvck did you do?" Jungkook growled.

"Don't use abusive words in front of her," Taehyung yelled back, while covering his daughter's ears.

"But why did you throw it?"

"Because I want you to quit drinking... You're not alone to do whatever you wish or like. Now you have the responsibility of us, especially Aeri, and if you continue to drink like this, then we can't predict her future nor our future," Taehyung explained in a serious tone.

Jungkook wasn't in a state to take any words seriously as he was now angry.

"Just shut the fvck up. My drinking habits didn't do anything bad to you two, but you're just overreacting," Jungkook said harshly while focusing on driving.

Taehyung went mute, as he was mad too, since Jungkook was using rough words in front of their daughter.

He just looked outside through the window.

***

To be continued....