✨four✨

Ignore the mistakes pls

***

After 2 years

It was deep night, and Taehyung and Jungkook were making out on the living room couch as usual.

Now they weren't two; they were three, because they have now a beautiful one and half year baby girl, Aeri, who's been sleeping peacefully in her parent's bedroom.

Totally unknown by the unholy things her parents are doing right now.

____

Jungkook's thrusts were deep and hard.

No matter how much time Taehyung would repeat to slow down or be gentle, this drunk bunny couldn't seem to do any except feel the pleasure by increasing his thrusts pace.

__

Taehyung placed his hands over his mouth to muffle any sounds so his daughter couldn't hear his sinful mo ans.

***

The next morning

Aeri woke up in her bed as she quickly started to cry while calling out her mother.

She struggled a lot to get out of bed, but she succeeded in doing it.

Once she was on the ground, she walked out of the room with her weak and unbalanced legs.

She entered the living room while crying loudly in the silent house.

___

Taehyung opened his eyes at the touch of a small hand of his baby on his shoulder and the crying sound of her.

Taehyung rubbed his eyes while looking at his baby girl, who was still crying hard.

As Taehyung moved his body, he widened his eyes when he saw Jungkook sleeping peacefully over him.

His head was on his chest.

And the worst thing was that Jungkook d! ck was still inside of him, and Taehyung was naked except for the lace bra.

His heart started to beat, and he began to shake Jungkook's body while calling his name.

Jungkook groaned as he pressed his face on Tae's big t!ts as well as his d! ck into the loose, abused puccℹ️ of his wifey.

"J-jungkook, wake up!" Taehyung shook Jungkook again, causing other to open his eyes, as the first thing he saw was their daughter crying while looking at him and Taehyung.

Jungkook lifted his head and upper body to see their unholy position.

Luckily, Jungkook had his pants on, but his upper body was shirtless.

"Sh!t," Jungkook cursed underneath.

"Sweetie, please don't cry," Jungkook said softly while looking around the living room.

"See, baby, you left your teddy bear there. Go get it," Jungkook said while pointing toward the teddy bear, which was on the floor near the kitchen door.

Aeri started to cry even more.

Jungkook scoffed.

"Tae, could you please close her eyes?" Jungkook requested.

Taehyung quickly wiped his daughter's tears before closing her eyes while mumbling, "Don't cry, baby.".

Jungkook pulled out his d! ck from Taehyung as he zipped his pants.

__

"Sweetie, let's go to get your teddy bear then." Jungkook quickly lifted Aeri up into his arms as he walked while saying "get dressed" to Taehyung.

***

Jungkook picked up the toy and handed it to her as he entered the kitchen.

He looked around to find something for her to eat since she was hungry and Taehyung had gone to take a bath.

He opened the refrigerator and took out a banana milk.

He opened it and looked at his daughter, who was playing with a teddy bear.

"Do you want this?" Jungkook asked, and Aeri quickly looked up at him and then at the bottle of banana milk.

She extended her hand to grab the bottle.

Jungkook brought the milk near her mouth and fed her.

She started to drink.

Soon, Taehyung entered the room looking refreshed after the cold shower.

Jungkook quickly handed Aeri to Taehyung to be breastfed as he went upstairs to his bedroom to freshen up as well, as he was running late for his meeting at the corporation.

***

After some times

Taehyung had just finished breastfeeding their daughter and was now sipping coffee while playing with Aeri, sitting on the dining chair.

"Tae?" Taehyung quickly looked at the door and saw Jungkook dressed in black suit pants.

"I'm getting late... I'm leaving," he said as he started to walk out.

"Jungkook," Taehyung called, causing JK to stop in his tracks as he turned around.

"My mom and dad have invited us for dinner tonight, so can you please return home early?" Taehyung questioned while standing in the doorframe.

"Oh yeah... I'll come soon," Jungkook replied as he exited the main door.

Taehyung just sighed as he walked back towards the dining table to finish his coffee.

Feeling hungry, Taehyung decided to make breakfast.

***

After breakfast, Taehyung and aeri spent some time playing with blocks and stuffed animals on the living room floor.

The little girl's laughter filled the room as she tried to stack the blocks as high as she could, and Taehyung couldn't help but smile at the sight of aeri's joy.

___

As the day went on, Taehyung and his daughter read books, sang songs, and played peekaboo.

They went for a walk in the stroller around the neighborhood, enjoying the fresh air and sunshine.

When it was time for lunch, Taehyung made some healthy sandwiches and cut them into cute shapes for his daughter aeri to enjoy.

In the afternoon, they took a nap together, cuddled up on the couch with a cozy blanket.

***

Both mother and daughter were deep in slumber when Taehyung felt someone shaking his body.

He slowly opened his eyes to see Jungkook standing there, looking down at him.

"Wake up... We have to go to our parents' home. We're getting late," Jungkook said as he sat on the single couch.

Taehyung woke up, rubbing his eyes for clear vision.

"What time is it?" Taehyung asked while taking the sleeping Aeri into his arms.

"It's 7:31," Jungkook replied, while watching his wifey, who was now getting off the couch with their daughter in hid arms, aeri had rest her head on Taehyung's shoulder.

"I'm going to get dressed. I'll be quick, I promise," Taehyung exclaimed while walking towards the bed.

Jungkook mumbled 'okay' as he took out his phone and began to scroll while waiting for his wifey and daughter.

***

To be continued