✨six✨

Ignore mistakes pls

***

The next morning

When Mrs. Kim (Taehyung's mother) woke up, she didn't see Taehyung sleeping beside her; only Aeri was sleeping peacefully.

Mrs. Kim rose and completed her morning routine in the bathroom attached to her bedroom. She made sure to tuck Aeri in with the blanket before exiting the room.

***

When she entered the living room, she saw a bottle of vodka with a small amount left on the table.

She was curious to see the vodka, wondering who drank from it.

With curiosity, when she approached the coffee table, she was shocked to see her son and son-in-law sleeping peacefully on the couch.

The shocking thing was their position: Taehyung was lying on his back and Jungkook was on top of him, with his head resting on Taehyung's chest, his tattooed arms around Taehyung's small waist.

Jungkook was shirtless, with only his black jeans pants on. While Taehyung had his clothes on, his white shirt was hanging down his shoulder, showing his lace bra and b**bs a bit.

Taehyung's hands were on Jungkook's shoulders as they were both sleeping peacefully.

___

While Mrs. Kim was shocked and still staring at them, especially at the hickeys on Taehyung's chest and neck, Mr. Kim stepped out of his room and saw his wife staring at the couch with a shocked expression.

He couldn't see what was on the couch from his angle, so he quickly approached his wife and looked at the front view of the couch, and he was shocked too.

Seeing Mr. Kim there, she quickly gestured for her husband to go to the kitchen, and they both left silently.

***

After some time

Taehyung was jolted awake by the sounds of his parents bustling around in the kitchen.

He looked down at Jungkook, who was sleeping peacefully on top of him.

Taehyung could hear his parents talking about random topics.

"J-jungkook," Taehyung shook Jungkook's body, who hummed, turning his head to the other side.

"Jungkook, wake up," Taehyung shook Jungkook a bit roughly, causing him to open his eyes in irritation.

"What happened? I want to sleep more," Jungkook said, looking up at Taehyung.

"We are not at our home, and my parents are already up. What if they saw us?" Taehyung explained, unaware that his parents had already seen them (⁠ ͡⁠°⁠ ͜⁠ʖ⁠ ͡⁠°⁠)

"Get up," he said, and they both got up.

While Taehyung went to check on their daughter, Jungkook sat there, wearing his shirt.

He tilted his head toward the kitchen, which was connected to the living room.

He saw his father-in-law sitting on a chair, looking at his wife while talking, who was probably cooking, but Jungkook couldn't see because of the wall.

As Jungkook stood up, he got a call.

When he checked the caller ID, it was his assistant manager from his corporation.

He picked up the call and walked out of the house while attending the call.

On the other hand, Taehyung was breastfeeding Aeri, who was already awake and hungry too.

***

After breastfeeding their daughter, Taehyung walked out of the bedroom and saw Jungkook entering from the main door.

"Tae," Jungkook called as he approached the living room couch where Taehyung was standing with Aeri in his arms.

"I've urgent work at my office. I have to leave," Jungkook said as he tucked the car key into his pocket.

"But we had planned to go out with our parents today," Taehyung said.

"Yes, I know, sweetheart, but I'm sorry. I really have to leave," Jungkook explained.

"When will you be back?" Taehyung questioned almost pouting.

"I don't know, but I'll try to come back soon, okay," Jungkook said as Taehyung nodded his head.

"Lil one, how are you doing," Jungkook said while ruffling his daughter's soft hair.

She looked at him with her big doe eyes, which were similar to Taehyung's.

"Did you eat anything?" Jungkook asked.

"Yeah, I fed her," Taehyung said.

"Sweetie, appa will be back soon, okay? Stay with mommy," Jungkook said as he kissed her on the forehead.

"Say bye to appa," Taehyung said as he made her wave at Jungkook, who waved back and said goodbye as he left.

___

"Where is he going, Tae?" Mrs. Kim asked while entering the room.

"Uhmm, he has some urgent work at his office, Momma," Taehyung said while turning to face his mother.

"Oh, but we had planned to go out altogether," Mrs. Kim said.

"Yeah... Hope he'll be back soon," Taehyung said.

"At least you should have let him go after breakfast," she said.

"He was in a hurry, Momma."

"Okay, come. I have made breakfast. My granddaughter must be hungry, right?", she said as she took Aeri from Taehyung's grip.

"Are you hungry? Let's eat some pancakes I made especially for you," she said with a smile while looking at Aeri as she approached the kitchen, where Taehyung had already gone.

Mrs. Kim sat down at the dining table with Aeri, while Taehyung served them breakfast.

Meanwhile, Mr. Kim had already left to get ready to go to his job.

***

To be continued....