✨nine✨

Ignore the mistakes pls

***

The entire drive was silent.

Jungkook stopped the car in front of their house and walked out, slamming the door shut furiously.

This caused Taehyung to flinch, and Aeri started to cry after hearing the loud sound and feeling the vibration.

Taehyung still didn't complain; instead, he calmed his daughter down by murmuring soft words as he breastfed her inside the car.

After feeding her, he walked out of the car and closed the door slowly.

___

As he entered the house, Jungkook wasn't in the living room, probably in the bedroom.

Taehyung walked to the kitchen and drank some water when he heard footsteps.

He approached the kitchen door and saw Jungkook heading toward the main door.

Jungkook wasn't in his office attire; he had dressed in his usual black outfit, wearing tight black jeans, a black hoodie, and heavy black boots.

"Where are you going?!" Taehyung questioned.

"None of your business," Jungkook replied, his tone still harsh as he exited without even looking back at his wife, who was on the verge of tears due to his rude treatment.

***

The whole day, Taehyung spent time with his daughter watching Netflix and playing with her.

The night arrived quickly, and Jungkook didn't even bother to contact him.

At night, Taehyung made kimchi fried rice for himself, and Aeri was already full from her mother's milk so she didn't want to eat anything.

After eating in silence, Taehyung cleaned the table and washed the dishes before he went to his bedroom.

It was already 9 pm and Jungkook still hadn't returned or called Taehyung, probably drinking in some bars as usual.

Taehyung made the bed and then climbed onto it, laying next to his daughter.

He covered their bodies with a warm blanket and caressed her soft, chubby cheeks gently while singing a lullaby in his deep, soothing voice.

Soon, both mother and daughter fell asleep.

***

Time skipped

It was deep and Taehyung moaned -- no, he heard his phone ringing.

He slowly opened his eyes, seeing the dark room with only the light of his phone screen vibrating.

He quickly got up and took his phone from his bedside table.

He checked the caller ID and saw it was from Jungkook.

He hesitated at first, but then decided to pick up.

He put his phone near his ear and said, "Hello," in a soft and low tone.

"Are you the wife of Jeon Jungkook?" he heard a male voice, who seemed to be in his late 40s.

"Yes," he replied.

"Oh... you have to come to this 'xxx' place right now", the male said without explaining the reason.

Before Taehyung could question further, the other person hung up the call.

Taehyung scoffed, his heart beating at a fast pace, not knowing who called him, how Jungkook's phone ended up in that person's hands, and why they called him.

Taehyung got up and put on his jacket.

He decided to call his dad because he didn't have a car to get to the destination, since Jungkook had taken the car.

His dad quickly arrived there in no time.

Mr. Kim saw Taehyung outside the house, standing at the main door with Aeri sleeping in his arms.

When he saw his dad's car, he smiled and quickly approached the car, sitting in the passenger seat.

"Where is Jungkook?" Mr. Kim asked as he started the engine.

"I don't know," Taehyung replied, settling sleeping Aeri on his lap and bringing a small blanket to cover her for warmth, as it was a cold and deep night.

***

Soon, Mr. Kim stopped the car at the xxx bar.

"Is this the place?" Mr. Kim asked as he stepped out of the car.

"Yes, he had told me this location. Let's go inside, Appa," Taehyung said.

Mr. Kim nodded and extended his arms to take sleepy Aeri into his arms.

As they stepped into the bar, Taehyung couldn't believe the sight that greeted him.

The bar was a scene of chaos, with shattered furniture and spilled drinks littering the floor. Police officers were present, overseeing the aftermath of a violent altercation.

Injured individuals sat among the wreckage, their faces and bodies marked with painful evidence of the confrontation.

After searching the crowded room, Taehyung's heart dropped when he spotted Jungkook perched on a stool by the bar, a gun in his hand.

Blood oozed from multiple wounds, bloods staining his clothes in a gruesome pattern.

"Oh, there he is," one of the cops said when he saw Taehyung approaching them with a surprised look.

"I called you here. We found your number in his phone saved as 'wifey' with your pictures," the cop explained.

Taehyung nodded in understanding.

As he looked at his husband, who was covered in blood and clearly intoxicated, Taehyung asked curiously, "What happened here, sir?"

"They were involved in a gang fight while drunk. The reason hasn't been clarified, but we're trying. There were even more people here, but some ran away and some are still here. We've detained them. Your husband was the hardest one to control; he kept beating the same guy even when we arrived. We tried to stop him, but he snatched our gun. We managed to rescue the guy he was beating, but now he's refusing to let us touch him. If we try, he points the gun," the cop explained in detail without any annoyance.

Taehyung only nodded as Mr. Kim's jaw dropped as he witnessed the unexpected sight of his son-in-law, Jungkook.

"Where are you going?" the cop questioned as he grabbed Taehyung's arm when he saw Taehyung trying to approach Jungkook, who was looking at Taehyung as if he was going to eat him.

"To talk to him," Taehyung replied.

"He has gone mad," the cop said.

"Don't worry, sir. He is my husband," Taehyung said as he approached Jungkook, who was still staring at him.

"J-Jungkook," Taehyung stood near Jungkook and flinched when Jungkook wrapped his arm around Taehyung's waist, pulling him closer, his head almost touching Taehyung's chest.

"How did you get here?"

***

To be continued...