✨five✨

Ignore the mistakes pls

***

It was already 9 pm, and Taekook and their daughter Aeri had arrived at Taehyung's parents' house. Everyone was having dinner in the kitchen.

"So, Jungkook, how's your work going?" Mr. Kim, Taehyung's appa, asked while chewing his food.

"It's going well, appa," Jungkook replied.

"Has your appa been in touch with you?" Mr. Kim asked again.

"He hasn't yet," Jungkook replied, noting that their parents lived in another country.

They continued to chat, with Mr. Kim asking questions and Jungkook replying in a subdued tone.

___

"You guys have come here after a long time, and I really want to sleep with my granddaughter and Taehyung," Mrs. Kim, Taehyung's mother, said with excitement.

Taehyung, who was cleaning the dining table, looked at his mother, who was standing near the table with Aeri in her arms.

Taehyung glanced at Jungkook, who was washing his hands at the sink.

Jungkook met Taehyung's gaze, remaining silent.

Meanwhile, Mr. Kim was in the living room, engaged in a phone conversation.

__

"Is it alright if Taehyung and Aeri join me for a sleepover tonight, Kook!?" Mrs. Kim inquired to Jungkook when Taehyung didn't reply and kept staring at Jungkook, silently seeking permission.

"Of course, eomma," Jungkook replied with a small smile as he wiped his hands with a towel.

"Okay, then come, I'll show you your bedroom," Mrs. Kim said as she started to walk out of the kitchen room with Aeri still in her arms.

Jungkook followed her without saying anything to Taehyung.

Mrs. Kim showed the room to Jungkook, which was in the corner not far from the main door.

***

Mr. Kim went to the guest room to sleep, while Jungkook went to another guest room his mother-in-law had shown him.

Taehyung, Aeri, and Mrs. Kim were fast asleep in the comfort of Taehyung's parents' room.

Aeri was peacefully nestled between Taehyung and his mother, Mrs. Kim.

***

It was deep night and Taehyung was sleeping peacefully on the bed when he felt some hand movement on his belly near his chest.

He moved his body a bit and slowly opened his eyes.

"Ahh-mmmmmh," Taehyung was about to scream when he saw Jungkook standing there, looking down at him while touching his belly.

Jungkook quickly put his hand over Taehyung's mouth to stop him from making any noises.

Jungkook leaned closer to Taehyung's face, with his hand still covering Taehyung's mouth.

"Shh.... Keep quiet," Jungkook whispered and removed his hand from Taehyung's mouth, who gulped, confused as hell.

"I'm waiting for you in the living room, come fast," Jungkook whispered as he left the room.

Taehyung scoffed as he tilted his head to see his mother and his daughter sleeping peacefully.

He slowly got off the bed without making any noise.

He covered their bodies properly with a blanket before exiting the room and closing the door behind him.

***

Taehyung saw Jungkook standing by the couch in the living room, opening a bottle of vodka.

Taehyung approached him and whispered, "Jungkook, what happened? Do you want something?"

He watched as Jungkook sipped the vodka.

"I want you," Jungkook said while looking at Taehyung as he again sipped the vodka.

Jungkook approached Taehyung, who was only looking at him without saying a word.

He stood in front of Taehyung and put the bottle of vodka to his mouth, taking a sip before grabbing Taehyung's chin and connecting their lips.

He squeezed Taehyung's belly to make him open his mouth and released the vodka into Taehyung's mouth.

Taehyung pushed him, but Jungkook didn't move until Taehyung gulped it down.

He again sipped the vodka and fed Taehyung while guiding him toward the couch. He gestured for Taehyung to recline on the couch.

He got on top of Taehyung while kissing him passionately.

Taehyung met Jungkook's kiss with equal fervor, their bodies pressed together in a heated embrace.

Taehyung's large br-asts squeezed on Jungkook's hard chest.

Jungkook roamed his hands all over Taehyung's soft skin while rubbing his clothed m3mber on Taehyung's clothed puccℹ️.

Taehyung moaned between kisses.

Their soft kiss turned into a rough one.

Jungkook quickly began to unbuckle his belt and slide his pants down, releasing his hard c0ck.

He quickly pushed down Taehyung pants and opened Taehyung legs wide as he shoved his hard member inside Taehyung.

Taehyung m0 aned out but quickly put his hands over his mouth to prevent himself from making any sound.

Jungkook started to thrust his hip back and forth while gripping Taehyung's tiny waist.

Taehyung's chest was raised up and down, eyes closed tightly with tears coming down, and mouth tightly covered.

Jungkook increased his pace with each thrust.

Jungkook removed his hand from Taehyung's waist as he extended his hand towards the coffee table to grab the half-bottle of vodka.

He drank it and fed Taehyung the last sip through his mouth.

___

As the time passed and they continued their thrusting session, Taehyung removed his hands from his mouth.

"Ahh... m-more please," Taehyung pleaded while moaning.

Jungkook's jaw dropped upon seeing Taehyung beg him to thrust more for the first time.

"Of course, sweetheart... But be quiet; we don't want to be caught," Jungkook said as he gripped Taehyung's waist and started to move his hip back and forth at a fast pace.

"Ahhh, yeah, t-there, p...plwese." Jungkook again looked carefully at Taehyung, who was sweating badly and was smiling too with an open mouth.

"Wait, are you drunk?" Jungkook chuckled as he slowed his pace.

"Fvck me harde---!" Taehyung screamed, but Jungkook quickly put his hand over his mouth.

"Shh, sweetheart... Sweetheart... Our parents and daughter are sleeping; we don't want to wake them up, right?" Jungkook whispered, yelling close to Taehyung's face while Taehyung nodded innocently, making Jungkook remove his hand from his mouth and connect their lips.

They shared passionate kisses as they continued their love-making session.

***

To be continued....