1

After Raiding the House > Text Chapter 1 Chapter 1

Text: Chapter 1, Chapter 1

Vote for Recommendation Previous Chapter ← Chapter Table of Contents → Next Chapter Add to bookmarks

Hot recommendation: One Thought Eternal Snow Eagle Lord The Gate of the Xuanjie Immortal Mortal I am really a big star Legend of the Dragon King Doutian Martial God Tang Dynasty Good Landlord Deception Martial Spirit

In the summer of the 48th year of Kangjing, the city of Kyoto in the Dajing Dynasty, whether it was an inner city or an outer city, or a street market outside the outer city, was full of bustling and prosperous.

Knowing the scream, the children are making noise, the women are laughing, and the old men are groaning;

In the streets and alleys, people come and go, shouting and selling, and cattle chirping;

Life and life converge into a lively fireworks.

The west of the inner city is quiet in the middle of noisy.

People in the world often say that the east is rich and the west is expensive, and the people living in the west of the inner city of the Dajing Dynasty are all famous officials and dignitaries in the Dajing Dynasty.

For example, from the lively front street in the west of the city, the Maoguo Mansion, which occupies two whole streets before and after, is one of the best families in the Dajing Dynasty.

Maoguo Mansion covers an extremely wide area, the square structure, carved beams and painted buildings, pavilions and pavilions, garden rockeries are not lacking, all exquisite, there are dozens of courtyards alone, thousands of houses, in addition to the south main gate, north back door, there are two side doors on the east and west sides, and the corner gate is even better.

In the scorching summer, the sun is shining brightly.

In a secluded uninhabited back alley of the Maoguo Mansion, in the courtyard walls on both sides of the blue bricks and tiles, occasionally a few branches and vines hang out, except for the Zhizhi who perches on the top and keeps screaming tirelessly, everything here seems quiet.

This is a long and narrow road adjacent to the Maoguo Mansion and the Nanxianghou Mansion in the east, and very few people appear here on weekdays, after all, this is the backward side of the courtyard that no one cares about in the two mansions, and the relationship between the two mansions is not to deal with, this dark alley has been inaccessible for many years.

Today is also surprising, no, or rather, in recent days, strange little figures will appear in this alley from time to time.

Just like at

noon, at the mouth of the long empty alley, at the end of the alley, a thin little figure walked in front of him.

The person who came was not tall, thin and weak like a child, with a different dark complexion, wearing a small green clothes and a short fight, and he was not a rich man at first glance.

Holding a pot of blooming marigolds in his arms, the visitor kept looking all the way, walking quickly to the middle of the alley, until he came to the backyard wall of the Maoguo Mansion where a section of jujube branches and vines emerged, and the visitor stopped suddenly.

Looking up at the jujube branches hanging above his head, the person put down the flower pot in his arms, took a few steps back, and then slammed a run, across, kicked his feet on the wall a few times, grabbed the jujube branches and vines that poked out of his head with one hand, and under the pull, the whole person took advantage of the force to take off, a harrier turned over, and in the blink of an eye, the person fell on the ground in the wall.