93

93 The Road to Survival in the Broken Cauldron Two Poles...

Vote for Recommendation Previous Chapter ← Chapter Table of Contents → Next Chapter Add to bookmarks

Hot recommendation: One Thought Eternal Snow Eagle Lord The Gate of the Xuanjie Immortal Mortal I am really a big star Legend of the Dragon King Doutian Martial God Tang Dynasty Good Landlord Deception Martial Spirit

In the silent night, Baidao's figure sneaked out of the city one after another like a ghost, and went straight to the enemy camp outside the northern city that Sun Baihu said.

Du Yuchen and Yu Hui took the lead for the leader, and after the investigation, they found that things were really as Sun Baihu expected, the enemy was suspicious, the city air defense was weak, and the outside looked well defended and there were many people, but many tents inside were empty, It seems that most of the people here have been transferred, and what is left for them is just an empty shell.

Therefore, they were also polite and all the seeds and poisons of Yu Hui came out, leading the soldiers to wander through the four gates, strangling the enemy, ruthlessly harvesting the enemy's dog heads, and secretly collecting grain, grass, weapons and other materials.

When the light of day was faint, the east gate leading to Yanshan Pass suddenly opened, the vanguard army opened the way, and the people with large bags and small bags dragged their families and mouths behind, such as Luo Da, such a strong and brave remnant army pressed the formation, and the team of tens of thousands of people rushed towards Yanshan Pass.

"Dad, Dad, my son can't run, Dad, my son is hungry, Dad, you said we can go back, can we get in"

In the dense forest on the side of the official road leading to the direction of Yanshan Pass, he was once punished for cowardice and was disliked, and then survived by relying on the female dependents of the seller, and then luckily escaped the slaughter of the high dogs.

was asked by his favorite son, Du Yaozong's mood at the moment was also very complicated.

Thinking of his dignified country, even if he was unlucky enough to be exiled, he would not change his inner ambition, but it was a pity that God did not bless him Du Yaozong

Looking at the only surviving son around him, thinking of the tragic death, the wife and children who were separated in Yushan and could not escape at all, and then thinking of the scattered escape, I don't know where I was lost now, He didn't know if his younger brother Du Yaozong was alive, so he couldn't help but sigh.

"Alas Yu'an, you can bear with it, our father and son will insist on it, and believe that there is no endless road

for our father

Now that the great north is in turmoil, the population is not one in ten, such a bad situation, as long as the Yanshan Pass has not been broken, it should not be a big problem for us to enter the customs, after all, we are exiles again, and it is also the people of

Dajing Your Majesty is merciful, and he should not let the homeless people go unattended, besides, when the time comes, our father and son can look at the situation first, but it really doesn't work, we will stay in the homeless people and wait and see in Yanshan Pass, if Gao Gou retreats, we will come back from the pass, maybe we can find other people in the family; If the high dog breaks through the pass" Du Yaozong gritted his teeth and clapped, "

Then let's go south and flee for our lives, when the Central Plains will be in chaos, and the high dog will enter the customs, Your Majesty will not be able to take care of our grandfather."

"Yes, Dad, you are right, you are this", Du Yu'an listened to Du Yaozong's words, raised his weak thin arm and gave his father a thumbs up, "It's still thoughtful that you always think about." was praised by his son, to tell the truth, Du Yaozong was