20

Chapter 20 Chapter 20

Text: Chapter 20, Chapter 20

Vote for Recommendation Previous Chapter ← Chapter Table of Contents → Next Chapter Add to bookmarks

Hot recommendation: One Thought Eternal Snow Eagle Lord The Gate of the Xuanjie Immortal Mortal I am really a big star Legend of the Dragon King Doutian Martial God Tang Dynasty Good Landlord Deception Martial Spirit

After watching the scene, the male cell leader saw that the main protagonist was gone, and the play was finished, and he turned around and was about to leave.

Ning Youcao happened to have something to do with him, and after watching this half-understood play, he was also curious, so he hurriedly grabbed the male cell head who was about to leave and asked.

"Brother Qiu, go slowly, I was confused about what was going on just now."

Everyone eats on an errand in a yamen, and there is no conflict of interest between the male and female prisoners, and on weekdays, this Ning Laohu does not give himself any benefits secretly, there is a way to eat people with short mouths, and he was pulled by Ning Youcao to ask like this, the male cell head surnamed Qiu turned around and approached Ning Youcao and smiled obscenely.

"Hey, hey, tiger, you want to know"

Ning Youcao nodded naturally.

Seeing this, the other party hurriedly approached Ning Youcao a little closer, and said in a playful low voice.

"I don't know what's going on with the specific situation, but just now those stinky soldiers came to the men's prison to look for me, and I took people around my side and didn't find anything, so I obeyed the order and brought people to your side, and I roughly heard an ear on the road, and those stinky soldiers said" "

Oh, so that's it."

After knowing what had happened, she couldn't help but look at the group of prisoners behind her who were still crying in the cell, her face showed disdain, and when she retracted her gaze to look at the head of the cell, Ning Youcao pulled the head of the cell to the outside of the dungeon, and discussed with the head of the cell.

"Old enemy, it is said that we are also an old relationship, and today my little sister has something to ask my brother."

"What's the matter, Ning Laohu, don't hurt my brother and me."

"Hey, it's not a big deal, it's just a matter of my brother's effort, how can it hurt you to take a walk, let's talk while walking"

As he spoke, Ning Youcao touched the silver ingot that the little benefactor had prepared a long time ago, thought about it, took out an ingot of five taels and stuffed it secretly, Ning Youcao lowered his voice, and whispered earnestly to the old enemy, and the four female jailers behind him thought that their affairs were done. Busy pushing the chicken cart with a lot of food left, he immediately followed.

And in the cell, Yu Guyu, who had been told to explain, hugged her daughter in her arms, listened to her daughter whispering to her cousin, and watched Ning Youcao's back leave, Yu Guyu immediately moved.

Hurriedly let go of her daughter's advice, and she quickly pulled away the burden to check the things inside, and she didn't have time to count it, and after finding that there was a bamboo tube inside, Yu Guyu pulled it out first, and found that the bamboo tube was heavy and warm, she quickly opened it and smelled it, and found that there was still a smell of meat.

Taking advantage of the people in the cell right now, the attention is on the two new cubs, and the Zhongshan wolves who are used to bullying themselves on weekdays are all crying and wiping their tears, Yu Guyu quietly lowered her head and tasted it, and found that it was wontons, and her eyes lit up.