67

Text Chapter 67 Chapter 67

Vote for Recommendation Previous Chapter ← Chapter Table of Contents → Next Chapter Add to bookmarks

Hot recommendation: One Thought Eternal Snow Eagle Lord The Gate of the Xuanjie Immortal Mortal I am really a big star Legend of the Dragon King Doutian Martial God Tang Dynasty Good Landlord Deception Martial Spirit

After successfully crossing the river that day, Yu Hui and the others stepped up on the road, and the boundary river behind them came as a mountain on their rescue road, and when they returned, it was a boulder on the enemy's pursuit road.

No matter how much Gao Gou hates, there is no boat, without the help of a strange person like Yu Hui, When they successfully find a boat to cross the river, Yu Hui and their horses have long since run away without a shadow, and the other side is still the territory of Dajing, After such a thing, the Dajing army must also be closely defended.

Chasing after the past would be more than worth the loss, Yuangai Jiannan just stood on the other side of the boundary river, angrily crushed the whip in his hand, and had to watch Yu Hui and them leave safely.

After being safe, there was no one chasing behind us, and everyone on the way back had plenty of time to sit down and have a good chat.

"I am sure that there must be an enemy's internal response in the Kawada military camp, or there will be a traitor, otherwise those high dogs will not be so accurate and unmistakable to carry out targeted actions to grab people, and they will catch one by one, which is obviously wrong and I think."

When Xiao Xiao, who came to his senses, and Du Yuchen, listened to Yu Hui, who was hugging his little cousin, tell them about the things behind this, Xiao Xiaowei kicked off a waist-thick tree next to him on the spot, that is, even Du Yuchen, The bluestone slab sitting under him also had cracks under his angry palm.

"Grandma's, wait for grandpa to go back, grandpa must catch the traitor behind this scene"

Facing Captain Xiao's anger, Du Yuchen, who was also angry in his heart, raised his eyes and looked in the direction of Hetian Juntun, his eyes were as deep as water.

"We have no proof."

Yu Hui: "Yes, I'm just guessing, and there is no conclusive evidence.

"Damn, are we so aggrieved, there is no way to take the dog day behind this"

Captain Xiao was furious, more and more angry, and couldn't help but snort in circles in place.

"Little Divine Doctor, can you think of a way, everyone wants to think of a way. We can't just watch it, the rats in this gutter leak the secret news of growing food, just watch the little doctor suffer in vain, and watch the brothers work hard in vain, Lao Tzu disagrees" Don't say that he Xiao Yuan disagrees

, and the thousand brothers who have injured a lot of people on this rescue mission also disagree.

Du Yuchen even disagreed

You know, almost, just a little, the little girl he cares about fell off the cliff and died,

he will never let go of the

mastermind behind the scenes

, never

Yu Hui looked at the two people in front of her, and then looked at the soldiers who threw unified concerned and angry eyes at her around her, Yu Hui was very grateful, and then, she smiled.

She raised her hand and pressed it, "Don't worry, everyone, who said that we should let go of the people behind the trouble", this is not her Yu Hui's style.