45

Text: Chapter 45, Chapter 45

Vote for Recommendation Previous Chapter ← Chapter Table of Contents → Next Chapter Add to bookmarks

Hot recommendation: One Thought Eternal Snow Eagle Lord The Gate of the Xuanjie Immortal Mortal I am really a big star Legend of the Dragon King Doutian Martial God Tang Dynasty Good Landlord Deception Martial Spirit

"Madame Wang."

The woman who was walking forward in a broken sack in the wind and snow, heard a familiar and unfamiliar voice in confusion, and her numb body suddenly stopped, and her stiff neck raised to look at the person.

"You, you are Miss Yu, how can it be you, Miss Yu cough cough cough is really a coincidence, cough cough cough

" Far away, Yu Hui felt like Mrs. Wang when she saw the figure in the wind and snow, and subconsciously got out of the car with something to help people, This time confirmed that she was not mistaken, and Yu Hui hurriedly stepped forward to care.

"Mrs. Wang, on this cold day, you don't have a good time recuperating at home, how did you come here" Mrs. Wang smiled bitterly when she heard this, she wanted to recuperate, but the conditions did not allow

it

Thinking of the two sons who are still in the vanguard army, Mrs. Wang's heart was sour, "

I'll go see the two children."

"Oh, that's it", then it's no wonder.

But this man is also strange and pitiful, the adult males of the family have been beheaded, and the eldest two and a half sons have now been arrested into the vanguard, and it is unknown what will happen to them, and now they come to visit, and they are alone alone

Yu Hui sighed in her heart, and wanted to help this tough woman again, After thinking about it, before stuffing the hot food in her hand into the other party's hand, she took a silver ingot of ten taels from the space door and pressed it into the burning oiled paper bag and stuffed it together.

"Mrs. Wang, it's cold, I have some hot food here, if you don't dislike it, take it to warm up."

"No, no, no, I can't ask for it, I can't ask for it"

She refused, not because she didn't eat the food she wanted, but because she really felt guilty, the little girl in front of her was as kind to their Wang family.

Yu Hui didn't care about Mrs. Wang's excuse, since she gave it, it was really giving, and the thing was strong, and she dropped a sentence, "Okay, Mrs. Wang, don't push it, I'm still in a hurry to get to the door, so I won't talk to you more, go first, we'll talk back when we have time."

After

stuffing things, he ran, and before the sound fell, Yu Huiren had already turned his head and ran back to the climbing plow, and then ran as fast as he could.

When Mrs. Wang looked at the things in her hand with a moved face, endured hunger and cold to check the food in her hand, and suddenly found the silver ingots wrapped in the fire, Mrs. Wang hurriedly pursued the distant climbing plow, and her eyes flashed with tears.

But it was said that the vanguard army was on the school field.

Du Yaoze's departure touched the hearts of many people, and the first person who couldn't bear it was the Chen family.

Although the Chen family, like the Du family, is a champion marquis who started by military merits, but it has been passed down for generations, but the current Chen Marquis is a master who can't hold his hand and can't even hold a saber.