63

ext Chapter 63 Chapter 63

Vote for Recommendation Previous Chapter ← Chapter Table of Contents → Next Chapter Add to bookmarks

Hot recommendation: One Thought Eternal Snow Eagle Lord The Gate of the Xuanjie Immortal Mortal I am really a big star Legend of the Dragon King Doutian Martial God Tang Dynasty Good Landlord Deception Martial Spirit

Yu Hui glanced at the battlefield behind him.

"I have the ability to protect myself, and I also have poison to kill the enemy, I want to stay and deal with Captain Xiao, you go quickly, take Rui Rui and leave quickly."

"I don't".

It's not that he's impulsive and can't tell the urgency of things.

Let's not say that he will never let go of the people he cares about and run away alone, just say that the dignified men and brothers are all desperate, if it weren't for the people around him, he would not have been able to escape alone in this situation.

Since she didn't leave, why did she leave

The

stubborn two were at a stalemate, each not giving in, but he was anxious about the centurion on the side.

"Oh, don't rub it off, we, a thousand people, came out, in order to rescue the little divine doctor, the safety of the little divine doctor is the most important thing, go, little divine doctor, you go quickly"

Hearing the centurion's angry urging, Du Yuchen simply and neatly, shoved the little guy who was still stunned in his arms into the hand of one of the centurions.

"Centurion, you take my little sister across the river and go home, and I will stay with Hui'er to respond." What he didn't say was that with her stubborn character, since she couldn't stop it, join her.

He still said the same thing, that is, death, and he was with her.

"Crazy, are you all crazy, what can you two and a half adults do"

No, they're not crazy.

Yu Hui saw the resolute guy beside her, and she didn't have time to persuade again, but instead pushed the head of the hundred households holding her cousin to the boat that responded.

"Centurion, we are not crazy, you believe me, as a doctor, where is there no means to save your life, you forgot, I relied on poison to take my sister to retreat with everyone, you have to believe me, everyone must believe me, I have a secret weapon, I will be able to take Captain Xiao and them to successfully cross the river and meet with everyone." For now, please centurion you and everyone, immediately, immediately, and in an orderly manner, and retreat to the other side, so as not to cause trouble for me.

Yu Hui's words were sonorous and powerful, very powerful and convincing.

Thinking of what they saw with their own eyes, many of them were pulled back from the Hades Palace by the little divine doctor in front of them, and her words made their belief in firm protection unwavering.

"Really, really"

Yu Hui threw out the creeper on his wrist and struck out two crackling whips in the air, and at the same time released a narcotic that he had refined and was ready to be used to treat the seriously injured in the future.

Within five meters of Yu Hui as the center, the centurion, including the centurion who was still holding his little cousin, and the other centurion standing next to him all fell.

The centurion holding the little guy only felt that his eyelids were very heavy, and his body was weak, obviously they were still talking just now, and his eyes were still staring at the little divine doctor, but he suddenly felt numb all over his body, and the back of his head was confused, and the person immediately fell soft.