32

> Text Chapter 32 Chapter 32

Text: Chapter 32, Chapter 32

Vote for Recommendation Previous Chapter ← Chapter Table of Contents → Next Chapter Add to bookmarks

Hot recommendation: One Thought Eternal Snow Eagle Lord The Gate of the Xuanjie Immortal Mortal I am really a big star Legend of the Dragon King Doutian Martial God Tang Dynasty Good Landlord Deception Martial Spirit

But said Yu Hui, seeing that his uncle's things were all on that bullshit persimmon, and then thinking of the mess left by the original body, Yu Hui's grievances, never had any grievances.

The anger didn't know where it came from, and the blood rushed to the head, and for a moment it was forgetting the threat of the original body, and ran up with her little fist regardless of it, and threw down a person who was facing away from him, and swung his head hard.

There

was a muffled sound of flesh, and with a buzzing sound, Yu Hui only felt a sharp pain in his head, as if he had been attacked by a high-level psychic ability, and his entire head became a mess.

At this moment, Yu Hui could even realize very clearly, If this guy hangs, she will definitely hang

The

severe pain made her eyes black, and before she fainted, Yu Hui's mind was full of one thought, fuck, the original owner, you are so not a human being

Damn it, you are actually playing with yourself

"Woo woo, mother, my son's arm hurts, it hurts"

"Mother, mother, Rong'er is uncomfortable"

In the fog, Yu Hui heard a low sobbing sound in her ears that kept shouting pain and screaming uncomfortable, she subconsciously opened her eyes, and it was still dark in front of her.

In an instant, her thoughts returned, and Yu Hui remembered what happened before she fainted, and she suddenly sat up and quickly reached out to touch her head.

"It's okay to breathe"

Touching his brain inch by inch, Yu Hui felt it carefully.

Well, it didn't hurt, it didn't miss anything, it didn't hurt anymore, it's okay, Yu Hui breathed a sigh of relief, but then when she thought of someone, Yu Hui's eyes narrowed sharply, and her eyes couldn't help but search in the dark.

swept around the room and saw a lonely huddled person in another corner of the door opposite him, Yu Hui's teeth itched.

Grandma's, now there is a very difficult problem that I have to face.

If, from now on, the persimmon that beats this Laoshzi will be hurt and rebound, then isn't he like the old scalper who is caught in the reins, and he has to protect this thing

all the time, that's not bad, if this guy encounters any danger, he has to suffer the same blow, then Mamma Mia, she, does she want to live

The more Yu Hui thought about it, the more angry she became, and the more she thought about it, the more angry she became, and she couldn't wait to pull out the idiot in the original body and whip the corpse on the spot.

Yu Hui's movement woke up her aunt Yu Guyu, who was lying on the small car table and was worried about guarding her in the middle of the night.

There was no light in the dark, and Yu Guyu's sight was no better than Yu Hui's, so he couldn't see his niece's appearance, so he only stretched out his hand and groped over, his mouth was eager.