41

Text Chapter 41 Chapter 41

Vote for Recommendation Previous Chapter ← Chapter Table of Contents → Next Chapter Add to bookmarks

Hot recommendation: One Thought Eternal Snow Eagle Lord The Gate of the Xuanjie Immortal Mortal I am really a big star Legend of the Dragon King Doutian Martial God Tang Dynasty Good Landlord Deception Martial Spirit

Out of Yanshan Pass, even if you have arrived at the extreme northern boundary, but the exiled prisoners can't stay here, and you have to walk two or three hundred miles further to reach the Juntun Fort outside the pass before you really arrive at the place.

The Far North is the Far North, cold and quacking.

Yu Hui and his entourage put on the thick cotton jacket and cotton pants, woolen socks, deerskin boots, and the sheepskin jacket prepared by Yu Hui early were all worn on their bodies, just like this, walking in the snowy extreme north, everyone still felt cold to the bone.

The distance of two or three hundred miles, under normal circumstances, they have already practiced walking, at most six or seven days can be reached, but in this extreme north, because of the short days and heavy wind and snow, the people in the team suffered more or less frostbite, and walked for half a month, passing through two cities, one large and one small, on the way, and the group finally arrived at the final destination, Qinghe Fort.

This Qinghe Fort is said to be a fort, but it is actually just like the county seat, but it is the main garrison here, and the fort is not as big as the general county seat.

When he was about to arrive at the place, Fang Ye specially drove his horse to Yu Hui's side to remind him.

"Little girl, this extreme north border pass is bitter all the year round, the people are fierce, although you are a good citizen, but your aunt's family of three is a criminal citizen who entered the army, and you have just arrived, and the newcomer is the most memorable. When you arrive at Qinghe Fort in a while, you don't want to be stingy, little girl, and be generous with the handover of registration when the time comes, so as not to send the family to the realm where birds don't when people are inaccessible.

In fact, if it's just a place that is more remote and poorer, then that's it, I'm afraid that those places are still full of all kinds of dangers, such as the enemy army that invaded Dajing and disturbed the border, such as bandits, such as the wolves, tigers and leopards

in the mountains

I'm afraid that the little girl doesn't understand this, so I can't help but have more mouths, and I reminded with a kind heart like an old father.

"Lao Tzu is afraid that your little girl doesn't understand these things before I tell you, here, if the family is sent to such a place alone, and now it's winter, your family is small, weak and weak, I'm afraid you won't be able to survive this winter"

Fang Ye reminded these Yu Hui actually understand, no matter how much he doesn't know things, but he also knows, Today's extreme north is not the existence of the roe deer scooping fish in my previous life, and it is desolate here.

Although the Goguryeo of the imperial court's eastern expedition also scattered them, it did not completely destroy each other, and along the way, she also heard her uncle mention that in recent years, the remnants of Goguryeo that have developed again have repeatedly disturbed the border and invaded the land of Dajing.

And the reason why they were assigned here was to avoid the Northwest Army, which they were familiar with and had connections;

Second, the Far North is also in urgent need of replenishing troops, and the number of troops is second;