End

Chapter 97 Origin and Extinction

Vote for Recommendation Previous Chapter ← Chapter Table of Contents → Next Chapter Add to bookmarks

Hot recommendation: One Thought Eternal Snow Eagle Lord The Gate of the Xuanjie Immortal Mortal I am really a big star Legend of the Dragon King Doutian Martial God Tang Dynasty Good Landlord Deception Martial Spirit

Knock knock knock gong drums, crackling firecrackers.

In the golden autumn of the first year of Dajing Qi'an, an eight-lift sedan chair was carried out by Sinong's mansion, followed by a rich dowry of sixty-eight lifts, The young majesty personally sent Yu Hui to the sedan chair to marry as a younger brother, such a wedding is comparable to the marriage of a princess, ten miles of red makeup, and even more envy of how many children of the boudoir who watched the death.

In the crowded flow of people, Wang Qi, who was already a five-rank guerrilla general, looked at his brother who had been staring at the sedan chair in the distance for a long time and refused to withdraw his gaze, and his eyes were full of sorrow, Wang Qi sighed.

Brother worked hard again, and then he worked hard to get to the position of Sipin joining the army, Compared to the great military achievements, the generalissimo of soldiers and horses in charge of the world's soldiers and horses, His Majesty Qinfeng Chaopin Zhenguo Gong,

The identity is still too far and too far

"Brother, let's go, Miss Yu, she is already married, brother, you "Alas, there is no fate, brother

" "Alas, I know"

The younger brother's words interrupted his thoughts, Wang Yu couldn't help but glance at the distant sedan chair again, sighed sadly, and reluctantly withdrew his gaze like a knife.

Let's go, I won't be lovesick in my life, I will be lovesick, and I will hurt lovesickness between them, After all, there is no fate "Brother knows, a person like me is not worthy of Miss Yu, let's go"

Wang Yu took the lead in turning around and leaving with his hands on his back, Wang Qi looked at his brother's collapsed shoulders and no longer stood upright, he knew that his brother's heart was dripping blood at the moment.

However, these are not known to the happy pair of people in the cave room.

Du Yuchen finally got out of the wedding banquet, returned to the new house with joy, expectation, and apprehension, took the hijab, drank together, married the husband and wife, and after a series of etiquette, Du Yuchen only felt that his heart was finally complete at this moment, and his life was unified.

"It's so good, Hui'er, it's so good thank you for marrying me", it's so good, Hui'er my beloved girl, I swear, in this life and this life, I treat you like my life, you are the only treasure in my life.

Yu Hui looked at the stupid guy in front of him, who didn't have the spirit of a generalissimo, pinched someone's pretty face, and nodded with a smile.

"Well, it's really good Du Yuchen, let's talk about the marriage money, you have to listen to me from now on", you can do it with three from four virtues or something.

In front of the big red wedding tent, the husband and wife made hearts, the red candles crackled, and the red silk fell layer by layer.

The husband and wife held hands and smiled, Du Yuchen hugged Yu Hui into his arms, just when Du Yuchen leaned over and touched Yu Hui's forehead lightly, suddenly, a golden light burst out from Yu Hui's forehead with lightning speed, and quickly shot into Du Yuchen's forehead, and then, Du Yuchen saw the same festivity, the