87

Chapter 87 Dare to Ask Where the Road Is <> This is not...

Vote for Recommendation Previous Chapter ← Chapter Table of Contents → Next Chapter Add to bookmarks

Hot recommendation: One Thought Eternal Snow Eagle Lord The Gate of the Xuanjie Immortal Mortal I am really a big star Legend of the Dragon King Doutian Martial God Tang Dynasty Good Landlord Deception Martial Spirit

"No, no, I, we run, we can't run, rest, Tun Chang, we have to, we have to rest"

"Get up, go, go quickly, the chasing soldiers don't wait for anyone, wait until you get to Qinghe Fort, everyone can rest as much as they want, not now, definitely not in case the tall dog chases after him, our big guy can't escape."

"But Tun Chang, we really run, can't run, Tun, Tun Chang, we are old, small, day and night non-stop running, running for a long time, there is not a grain of rice in the stomach, and I am still thirsty and panicked, really, I really can't run, Hu Tun Chang, otherwise let's rest and rest, just a while, a while, it will be okay, anyway, this is not far from Qinghe Fort, we are still walking on mountain roads, all, be careful, Gao Gouzi should not

"It's not a tall dog who is treacherous, ruthless and cunning, once we find our traces and catch it, it's still a trivial matter to cut off your head and kill someone, think about the wives and sisters at the head of the family behind you, you idiot" "But the Tun Chief"

Yu Hui and his party lurked on both sides of the path, the movement of the ropes across the branches and bushes, and the sound of kicking and trampling dense footsteps, Accompanied by a weak venting whining sounded at the same time, from far to near.

Listening to this movement

Yu Hui was determined, and gestured to Luo Da behind him, Luo Da comprehended, and with a wave of his hand, he jumped out in an instant with the wild boy, the blacksmith and others, holding weapons and waiting for the battle.

"Who is coming from the front, quickly report the name" shouted, and the startled people broke their guts, squeaked and screamed one by one,

and scurried around.

The tun commander, who was still the first to speak, found that the person blocking the road was not a high dog, so he breathed a sigh of relief, and hurriedly organized his young and strong troops to maintain the scene, and he stepped forward and shouted.

"Hey, brother on the other side, which piece are you, I'm Xinhe Juntun Changma Honest, I'm my own person, not a high dog"

Hearing that it was Xinhe Juntun, Luo Da's face changed greatly, and it happened that Du Yuchen, who was pressing the formation behind him, came to him, Luo Da hurriedly leaned over and said this, and suddenly Du Yuchen's face sank.

Yu Hui was a little puzzled, and leaned up to ask about the situation, but saw that under Du Yuchen's two whispers, Uncle Luo took his uncle and they greeted the people of the other party's Xinhe Juntun, and she had no one to ask, so she had to get close to Du Yuchen, who waved his hand and signaled his subordinates to come out on guard, and gently pulled the other party's sleeve.

"Tell me what's going on."

Du Yuchen's face was serious, and he didn't hide it when he glanced at Yu Hui, "Xinhe Juntun is located on the way to Yanshan Pass, and you must cross Xinhe when you reach Yanshan Pass." After saying a

word, Yu Hui was stunned.

When he was exiled all the way, because he didn't stay in Xinhe, Yu Hui naturally didn't know about this situation, and now combined with the conversation he heard just now, needless to say, Yu Hui at this moment also knows the crisis behind this sentence.