69

hapter 69 Chapter 69

Text Chapter 69 Chapter 69

Vote for Recommendation Previous Chapter ← Chapter Table of Contents → Next Chapter Add to bookmarks

Hot recommendation: One Thought Eternal Snow Eagle Lord The Gate of the Xuanjie Immortal Mortal I am really a big star Legend of the Dragon King Doutian Martial God Tang Dynasty Good Landlord Deception Martial Spirit

Where did Yu Hui dare to accept the courtesy of her elders, Seeing the blacksmith aunt like this, she was busy bouncing away like a frightened rabbit, and then hurriedly reached out to pull people like a big guy.

"Auntie, get up, don't be like this, you quickly take your younger brothers and sisters up, don't kowtow, isn't this the birthday of your niece, auntie"

Everyone worked together, pulled and comforted, and only then did they pull up the blacksmith's family.

The aunt, who has been following her husband for many years and has also been deeply affected by white eyes and gossip, looked a little panicked at this time, and hurriedly grabbed Yu Hui's hand with her backhand.

"Hui girl, you, your blacksmith uncle will be fine, right" Thinking about it, I didn't feel right, I was afraid that Yu Hui would think that her question had another meaning, and the blacksmith hurriedly changed the topic,

looking a little flustered.

"Hui girl, then what do I need to prepare with your blacksmith uncle tomorrow"

Seeing this, Yu Hui knew that with the current state of the family, he didn't let them do anything to distract them, they might think more, and the more they thought about it, the more scared they became, Yu Hui simply said something to this aunt and told her to prepare some things, such as chicken blood, such as quicklime and other things.

After Yu Hui's words, the blacksmith immediately cheered up, nodded his head again and again, but he couldn't take care of eating, and he was busy going to Qinghe Fort to buy things.

Seeing that she insisted, everyone forced her to stop eating, and then let the blacksmith's family and the other two aunts accompany them to set off together.

Everything was ready, and the next day, in order to verify Yu Hui's words, the hopeful people were also concerned about what kind of strange disease the blacksmith had, and everyone gathered at the blacksmith's house early in the morning to wait.

As soon as Yu Hui came with the medicine box tools, everyone surrounded her.

"Hui girl, is this the beginning" "Hui girl, are you sure" "Hui girl"

In the face of everyone's inquiries and concerns, Yu Hui nodded calmly, beckoned the blacksmith's family, and brought the things that she had prepared yesterday to stand by, Yu Hui put down the medicine box, neatly put on her homemade gloves, and took out the gold needle for later use.

After telling the blacksmith to put the dung bucket containing chicken blood and emitting a strong fishy smell at the moment in the thatched house to prepare, and preparing a large empty basin filled with some water for later use, Yu Hui motioned for everyone to disperse, and in the open space on the edge of the thatched house, Yu Hui began her treatment.

She first reached out and put her hand on Uncle Blacksmith's wrist, but in fact, she used her ability to thoroughly investigate the internal situation of Uncle Blacksmith's body.

Schistosoma is a thing that spreads through snails and water pollution, and people get along with each other, as long as they are not contaminated with water or feces contaminated by patients, they are generally not infected.