60

hapter 60 Chapter 60

Text: Chapter 60, Chapter 60

Vote for Recommendation Previous Chapter ← Chapter Table of Contents → Next Chapter Add to bookmarks

Hot recommendation: One Thought Eternal Snow Eagle Lord The Gate of the Xuanjie Immortal Mortal I am really a big star Legend of the Dragon King Doutian Martial God Tang Dynasty Good Landlord Deception Martial Spirit

Du Yuchen hurriedly covered up his discomfort, looked at the big and small in front of him with a smile, shook his head and said, "I'm fine, Hui'er, Captain Xiao led people to rush behind to help, this is not a place to stay for a long time, let's go quickly."

"Okay, let's go."

However,

Yu Hui looked up at the cliff they came down from, and pointed at it, "The terrain of the cliff here is dangerous, and it is extremely difficult to go up and down, so you don't have to think about it if you want to go up from here." And the corpse on the ground, I can go up, and I don't want to take my little cousin up.

Children are naïve and ignorant, and it's better not to see the blood.

Obviously, Du Yuchen also meant this, and what he didn't say was that there were so many corpses on it, and this was the enemy's territory, and it was only a matter of time before something strange was discovered.

Rather than risk climbing up and facing the danger of encirclement and pursuit, they naturally walked safer at the bottom of the cliff, at least to buy them time to escape from the distance.

Du Yuchen groaned and said, "If we don't go up, find another way to leave at the bottom of the cliff."

Of course, Yu Hui had no opinion, "Oh, that's okay, it's all up to you, let's go."

Then when she left, Yu Hui noticed that something was wrong.

Did the guy who led the way in front of him notice that they had just passed by this strange boulder around him at this moment, hey.

Obviously, Du Yuchen also noticed it, he was also anxious at the moment, if he wasn't afraid of saying it out and making the big and small burdens around him frightened, he would have said it a long time ago, and he wouldn't be silent now, and carry all the bad things together.

"Hey Du Yuchen, didn't you find something wrong"

Du Yuchen was stunned, well, it seems that he can't hide it.

"Hui'er, you also found out, right" Yu Hui looked at the guy leading the way in front of her angrily, "I'm not blind, that's it" She raised her foot and kicked the huge strange rock beside her, "This is the third time I've seen it, hey, no, Du Yuchen, do you recognize the road, you won't be a road idiot,

right

"No, this is absolutely not"

How could he be a road idiot, Du Yuchen definitely didn't admit this.

Yu Hui squinted at the guy in front of her, and sighed at the road they had walked back and forth twice, "If not, what kind of road are you carrying" Du Yuchen became more and more embarrassed, and coughed again and again in a hurry to cover up, "

Ahem, that, that, Hui'er, you know, this is Gao Gou's territory, I have never been here, it is inevitable to lose the first time, mistakes, cough

And what he didn't say was that he didn't bring the map at all when he was in a hurry, after all, he swam over, no matter how good the map was, it wouldn't be useful, and they didn't know much about the terrain here, and the map was not detailed enough to be trusted.