95

Chapter 95 Finale <> Your Majesty Collapses...

Vote for Recommendation Previous Chapter ← Chapter Table of Contents → Next Chapter Add to bookmarks

Hot recommendation: One Thought Eternal Snow Eagle Lord The Gate of the Xuanjie Immortal Mortal I am really a big star Legend of the Dragon King Doutian Martial God Tang Dynasty Good Landlord Deception Martial Spirit

In the quiet of the night, the wind creaked through the window, and after a busy day, Yu Hui was not lightly tired, but fortunately, everything was decided.

Most of the people who followed them all the way to the customs chose to stay after entering the customs, while some chose to continue to flee south.

Yu Hui and Du Yuchen respected everyone's choice, For the sake of safety, they not only informed General Xiao and General Shan about their matter, but also personally stood on the west gate and sent these people out of the city.

Yu Hui's family is different from most of the people who choose to continue to escape, after discussing with Hetian Juntun and others, they decided to stay all of them, and stayed in Yanshan Pass with the vanguard army, waiting to see what Du Yuchen's decision will be next.

Although the general Shan had a straight temper and was reluctant to open the city gate before, but later knew that the idle king would be a man after that, not only personally arranged a place for them to stay, but even allocated a lot of grain and grass to supply them, among which it is worth mentioning that this originally wanted to invite the pit king to his mansion to settle down, but unfortunately, I don't know what the pit king thinks, so he actually refused not to say anything, and he refused to live in their house if he was not abusive.

Hearing the bad news, the little guy Du Xinrui was still nestled in her mother's arms and sighed again and again.

When General Shan saw that he was not moved, for the safety of the pit king, he not only sent additional people to guard the pit king, but also rearranged a place for Yu Hui and his family, the house is located in the center of the city, next to the general's mansion, which can be regarded as taking care of them under his nose.

After a lifetime of nine deaths, thrilling, one after another output abilities, speaking, Yu Hui felt very tired recently, and finally settled down, Yu Hui floated home, stepped into the room and fell asleep.

This sleep went from noon to midnight, or in the middle of the night, Yu Hui noticed something strange on her wrist, and was woken up by the vines that had been well-behaved.

After waking up, Yu Hui muttered and yawned, and then looked up to see what time it was outside the window, only to hear a strange movement of whining.

Yu Hui frowned, and she was bold, for fear of scaring her aunt and cousin who were resting in the main house, so she put on her clothes and went out of the room.

Standing in the courtyard to carefully inspect and search, I found that the sound was actually coming from the roof, Yu Hui looked up, and saw the black shadow on the roof, Yu Hui raised her eyebrows, and said in her heart How did this little thing jump up

by herself This is a noble lord, must not go wrong, Yu Hui did not dare to delay, the vines in her hand shot out instantly, Yu Hui took the opportunity to climb onto the roof, only to come up and found many shadows guarding the courtyard outside, Yu Hui nodded clearly, knowing that these people were protecting the pit king, she didn't pick it out, only focused on the pitiful and lonely figure sitting on the roof tile.

What Yu Hui didn't know was that her appearance made the secret guards guarding the idle king outside breathe a sigh of relief.

The little ancestor above cried on the roof for half a night, as a guard, they did not come forward to comfort, but unfortunately, no matter who came forward, even if the leading horse was put on, they were all trampled by this little ancestor.