14

xt Chapter 14 Chapter 14

Text: Chapter 14, Chapter 14

Vote for Recommendation Previous Chapter ← Chapter Table of Contents → Next Chapter Add to bookmarks

Hot recommendation: One Thought Eternal Snow Eagle Lord The Gate of the Xuanjie Immortal Mortal I am really a big star Legend of the Dragon King Doutian Martial God Tang Dynasty Good Landlord Deception Martial Spirit

Yu Hui's focus is naturally not the persimmon, nor the master of the Maoguo Mansion full of courtyards.

Seeing that her aunt and cousin and uncle were all well, she relieved herself and followed Da Baiya to the side of the servant who was standing at the foot of the steps holding a booklet and outlining the list of checkers, and Da Baiya whispered to him about the matter.

As a servant in the army, he naturally admires the heroes and martyrs who died for the country, even if the original father is a civilian official, but he can't stand that people are real heroes.

Following the direction of the big white tooth's finger, the servant looked at Yu Hui so carefully, and then closed the roster in his hand, raised his feet and went up the stone steps, bowed down and sat back on the Taishi chair.

"Lord Qiqi, Lord Xu, the brother below has just caught an in-law of the Maoguo Mansion, and the other party is the orphan of Hu Yinglie in Yinfeng City in the northwest four years ago."

Xu Yang raised his eyebrows, and paused in the action of drinking tea, "Oh, the orphan of the martyrs, I know who it is" He was busy, "

According to the inquiry, the kid claimed that he was the daughter of Yu Guyang, the commander of Yinfeng County, who had led the army and civilians to resist Hu Di's army southward for several months.

"Oh, it's him," Xu Yang nodded.

Yu Guyang this person, he has the impression that this person is Kangjing's forty-second year of Tanhualang, should have settled in Hanlin to become a nobleman, but because of the refusal of the marriage of the high gate, he was hated, and when he was awarded the official, he was assigned to the northwest Yinfeng as the county commander, and before leaving Beijing to take office, his sister married the wife of the Maoguo Mansion as the successor.

Thinking of this, Xu Yang's gaze couldn't help but fall down, Yu Hui, who was standing beside Da Baiya, he glanced twice, and then retracted his gaze and said lazily.

"Claiming to be the daughter of Yu Guyang, it's all the kid himself who said it, but there is evidence, I will be ordered to raid the Maoguo Mansion today, and it's okay after letting go of the real heroes, if it's fake, you know the seriousness of the matter."

The servant also knew the seriousness of the matter, and there was no room for error, let alone allow someone to pretend, so he hurriedly arched his hand towards Xu Yangyi, and said

solemnly,

"My lord, my lordship is damned, my lordship is derelict in my duty, please be gracious, and I will go and investigate it clearly."

Xu Yang also meant this, but he didn't embarrass it, lowered his head and took a sip of tea, waved his hand to send people, "Well, go ahead, ask clearly, get evidence to prove the truth, and then go back and forth."

If it is really a heroic martyr, His Majesty's will will not be implicated, but if it is possible, he is still willing to give it a chance.

After all, as a general, no one knows whether the robe Ze's yesterday will be his tomorrow, and he doesn't know if he will be like his predecessors one day, so if there is a chance, he is still willing to be kind to others and raise his noble hand if it does not conflict with his own interests and tasks.