65

apter 65 Chapter 65

Text: Chapter 65, Chapter 65

Vote for Recommendation Previous Chapter ← Chapter Table of Contents → Next Chapter Add to bookmarks

Hot recommendation: One Thought Eternal Snow Eagle Lord The Gate of the Xuanjie Immortal Mortal I am really a big star Legend of the Dragon King Doutian Martial God Tang Dynasty Good Landlord Deception Martial Spirit

"It's all scattered, a group of old ladies are scattered, I think you are idle Dan pain, all of them are scattered for Lao Tzu to go down to the field to cut wheat, if you can't pay the military rations when you turn back, Lao Tzu will ask you"

A farce, recently broke up when someone ran away in a gloomy mood.

Qin Baosheng, who doesn't care about playing a good guy anymore, because of Yu Guyu's safe return, this secret mouse is full of anxiety and goes home in a hurry.

As soon as he entered the door, Qin Baosheng slammed the door, and his daughter-in-law, who was cooking in the house, fell off the spatula in her hand.

Quickly scooped up the spatula, and turned around to see the gloomy appearance of his man, Qin Baosheng's family stepped forward with concern and asked, "Master, what's wrong with you" "Get out"

Qin Baosheng was in a very bad mood, this was all burning his eyebrows, where to take care of his daughter-in-law's attitude became worse and worse.

Qin Baosheng's family cared about him very much, regardless of her husband's cold face, Seeing that her husband's mood was wrong, she was surprised and felt that something was wrong, and she was busy and concerned about it to ask again, but the "master" was interrupted again at the beginning, in exchange for her man's more and more irritable treatment, "Get out, get out of the old man, let you get out of your deafness, I didn't hear

it

." Qin Baosheng's daughter-in-law was stunned, her expression was sneering, Qin Baosheng looked more and more unpleasant, and she slammed the door curtain into the house irritably, and smashed the cigarette stick in the center of her hand to the kang table with a clanging sound.

The cigarette stick broken in two on the kang table made Qin Baosheng's daughter-in-law feel very bad, such an irascible and terrifying man was something she had never seen for many years.

Avoiding the powerful heart, Qin Baosheng's daughter-in-law didn't dare to say a word anymore, and hurriedly threw down the work in her hand and ran out.

Because he was too afraid, it led to the next few days, Qin Baosheng's family didn't dare to say more to her husband, the Qin family's air pressure was very low, and it was about to explode, and the depressed Qin family was about to be out of breath, until this day

Because of his father's nerves, the Qin family, who was afraid of provoking his father to be beaten and scolded, did not dare to stay at home at all. I run out early every morning to play.

On this day, he took his two best brothers to fight on horseback in the mountain behind Tunzi, and suddenly, there was a warm cheer from the direction of Tunzikou.

The general ran to the open space at the mouth of Tunzi, squeezed into the crowd, they saw the crowd returning happily, and then heard the people around them say something with tears in their eyes, the vanguard army is powerful, what caught the high dog spies, and also caught the joy and joy of the enemy leader, Qin Jia'er's eyes lit up.

Thinking of the strange atmosphere at home in recent days, and thinking of the source of the strange atmosphere, the Qin family's eyes rolled, and they urgently wanted their father to know this great news and be happy.