29

xt Chapter 29 Chapter 29

Text: Chapter 29, Chapter 29

Vote for Recommendation Previous Chapter ← Chapter Table of Contents → Next Chapter Add to bookmarks

Hot recommendation: One Thought Eternal Snow Eagle Lord The Gate of the Xuanjie Immortal Mortal I am really a big star Legend of the Dragon King Doutian Martial God Tang Dynasty Good Landlord Deception Martial Spirit

Ben had been paying attention to the beard of the person who saw him off, and when he heard the familiar voice, he subconsciously looked down, but what caught his eye was a big smiling face, and two huge hot pancakes with thick meat and chives fragrant.

Early in the morning, he went to Dali Temple to pick up the prisoner's beard, and his stomach was already hungry and gurgling, if he hadn't thought that he would have to wait to accept bribes from the prisoner's relatives and wait for silver, he would have run to forage for food.

I secretly made up my mind in my heart, and I must rub my beard after a while if I get a bribe, and I looked at the hot and fragrant baked cakes in front of me, I couldn't help but swallow my saliva, and secretly said in my heart, This little girl is quite good.

"Well, you're a nice little girl, and you're pretty eye-catching."

"Hehe, you can't send your praise uncle, the baked cakes are for you, you take it well, it's not enough for the little girl."

Stretched out his hand to take the baked cake that Yu Huijing came up, nodded secretly with a beard, and then got up generously, waved his hand and said, "It's done, my surname is Fang, for the sake of your little girl's convenience, call me uncle in the future."

Yu Hui's eyes lit up, he was one step

closer Yu Hui, who

was very good at beating snakes and sticks, immediately became kind, and shouted with a smile, "Hey, Uncle Fang is good, thank you Uncle Fang, Uncle Fang, you can either have two more baked cakes."

Yo, this little girl can be secretly happy, glanced at the grass pocket that Yu Hui was holding, thought about it, and compared Yu Hui with his big slap, "Well, your uncle and I have a big appetite, little girl, you have a good baked cake, give my uncle five more."

"Hey, okay, uncle, wait, I'll give you a bag right away."

Yu Hui moved quickly, and sighed that she was so excited that she had wrapped these baked cakes from other stores, otherwise, with the stomach in front of her, maybe there would not be enough

for a pocket Sighing

in her heart, Yu Hui quickly wrapped five more for the person on the horse, and when she handed the baked cakes, from a distance, the cheek room saw someone walking towards her. The beard's eyes lit up, and he hurriedly waved his hand at Yu Hui to send her away.

Yu Hui glanced at the situation, she didn't like it, she turned around and left with her pocket.

The prisoner was in the dungeon of Dali Temple before, the verdict did not come down, those in-laws did not dare to act rashly, and they ignored the people in the dungeon, and now the verdict has been handed down, and the decidedness has become a foregone conclusion.

The so-called send-off can give nothing more than gifts, silver, carriages and horses, and at most secretly bribe and escort the yacha.

And the people who came to see him off were all the leaders, and they didn't openly find every escort to bribe, so the poor man was busy, and the other ten people were very idle.

In addition to staring at the people they escorted were not dropped and were not allowed to run away, the ten yacha were most concerned about the people who were quietly peeking around, and those who went to bribe the head of the house secretly assessed how much the head of the house had received.