51

Chapter 51 Chapter 51

Text Chapter 51 Chapter 51

Vote for Recommendation Previous Chapter ← Chapter Table of Contents → Next Chapter Add to bookmarks

Hot recommendation: One Thought Eternal Snow Eagle Lord The Gate of the Xuanjie Immortal Mortal I am really a big star Legend of the Dragon King Doutian Martial God Tang Dynasty Good Landlord Deception Martial Spirit

"Hey, brother, have you heard"

"What did you hear, could it be that the surname Huang, finally agreed to perform a handstand and eat in front of the whole army"

Early in the morning, there was nothing to do, In the open space of the Kawada Juntun, piles of people gathered again.

To tell the truth, the old men gossip, and the old women can't reach it.

This is not a person who started his head, and the big brothers who squatted on the side with their sleeves and snorted snot peasants came up one by one.

A big brother in a felt hat, the crab, stepped over, sniffed, and elbowed the man who was bumping his head.

"Brother, you talk about it, talk about it, but your little yellow flag, cough cough, no, it's your yellow flag that is making trouble again" The guy who was hit rolled his eyes and hit his elbow back unceremoniously, "

, it's not my little yellow flag, it has nothing to do with my little yellow flag, it's the one surnamed Du in Luo Xiaoqi."

"Ah, why is the surname Du the third again, you tell the big guy, what happened to him surnamed Du"

When everyone heard this, they echoed it.

"Yes, yes, Shen San, tell me about it, what's wrong with the surname Du, tell me, but what kind of Western scenery is that guy doing"

This guy named Shen San, seeing that everyone was looking at him expectantly, he was proud, and immediately raised his posture and coughed gently, straightened his back, and shook his head like a storyteller.

"Well, isn't it a Western view, brothers, do you know that the surname Du has a trouble, after all, someone will help him to cover the bottom, a hundred acres of wasteland, there are people behind them, and they can't open it, but this time it's different" Everyone stretched their necks and wondered, "

Why is it different?"

"Oh brothers, don't you know, this obedient surnamed Du is actually a proud and rampant lord, his brain is not very good, it will send out this goods and even release words, to plant rice in our place, hahaha he actually wants this kind of rice hahaha, you say, is that guy whimsical or not hysterical hahaha, he still wants to open paddy fields in the extreme north of this icy and snowy land, plant rice, hahaha, he still thinks this is Jiangnan hahaha".

Looking at Shen San's rampant smugness, some people couldn't get used to it, and subconsciously interrupted.

"Alas, you can't say that, don't be busy laughing at people first, what if", what if it really happens

After all, people's 100 acres of wasteland is open when they say it, at that time, everyone didn't still see the excitement and didn't think it was a big deal, they all felt that it was impossible to come, and what happened to the result was only a few days, and the wasteland became fertile land, so who knows, The Du family's rice cannot be grown

Obviously, Shen San also knew the unfinished words of the person who refuted it, and he also understood the meaning expressed by the other party, but looking back, Shen San slapped his thigh with certainty.