72

Text: Chapter 72, Chapter 72

Vote for Recommendation Previous Chapter ← Chapter Table of Contents → Next Chapter Add to bookmarks

Hot recommendation: One Thought Eternal Snow Eagle Lord The Gate of the Xuanjie Immortal Mortal I am really a big star Legend of the Dragon King Doutian Martial God Tang Dynasty Good Landlord Deception Martial Spirit

"Miss Yu, why did you suddenly come to the camp The girl is good lately"

Yu Hui and Xiao Yi discussed the big matter and left without delay, Xiao Yi personally sent the partner out of the camp, and because there was a temporary emergency, the people were sent to the gate and separated.

Seeing General Xiao leave in a hurry, Yu Hui didn't hesitate to turn around and say goodbye, and only walked a few steps outside the gate, and a familiar voice suddenly came out behind him.

Yu Hui looked back, and at a glance, she saw the Wang brothers who rushed towards her after discovering her figure.

Yu Hui smiled and said politely, "Who else should I be, it turned out to be the two princes, I am very worried, I am very good, the two princes have been good recently"

Wang Yu hurriedly returned to the house, with a graceful demeanor, "Okay, good, we are all good, I still want to take the time to visit Miss Yu, I don't want to see the girl today, I am relieved to see that the girl is well."

As soon as he said goodbye that day, he hadn't seen this benefactor for a long, long time, and what made him even more depressed was that the last time his benefactor was in trouble, he was in the new barracks and couldn't go to the rescue in person.

It's just that the benefactor girl frowned at her unchanged title, Wang Yu, her eyes flashed with gloom, and her tone was bitter.

"Miss Yu is still so polite, Miss Yu has always refused to call the two brothers, Qilang and Hachilang, but they are disgusted by the outside and are deeply favored by the girl, so they should not be a benefactor."

"Hehe, how could it be, hehehe"

Yu Hui smiled awkwardly, but she was still stubborn, afraid of continuing the topic, she was busy changing the topic, looking at the blankets on the backs of the two, "The two of you are"

Speaking of which, I don't know them well, The only contact is just a temporary soft-hearted and soft-hearted rescue.,So such an intimate Shichiro Hachiro.,That's better forget it.。

Wang Qi saw that the benefactor girl avoided her brother's sincere words and avoided answering, her brother's eyes flashed with loss, and he was so distressed that he hurriedly stepped forward to relieve the embarrassment.

"Don't hide it from Miss Yu, today it is the turn of Brother Xi and I to take a break, no, the two of us brothers are going to go home to see our mother."

"Oh, so that's the case", Yu Hui nodded in understanding, and Wang Qi on the side continued the topic of the elder brother just now, "Then I don't know if Miss Yu came to the pioneer camp today" Yu Hui "

Oh, it's not a big deal, I had an accident last time, thanks to the rescue of General Xiao and Captain Xiao, I happened to be free today, so I personally came to thank me."

"Oh, I see", the Wang brothers nodded along with him.

When they arrived in the far north, the Wang family and the Du family were assigned to Yushan Juntun, and now after Du Yaozong and Du Yaozu were punished, one broke his arm, and the other was not well and was all infected with lung disease.

The location of Yushan and Hetian is also ingenious, one is located farther and north of the Qinghe, and the other is located closer and more south of the Qinghe, but on the return journey from the vanguard army, both places have to pass through the periphery of Qinghe Fort, so it is convenient for the two to go together.