33

Text Chapter 33 Chapter 33

Vote for Recommendation Previous Chapter ← Chapter Table of Contents → Next Chapter Add to bookmarks

Hot recommendation: One Thought Eternal Snow Eagle Lord The Gate of the Xuanjie Immortal Mortal I am really a big star Legend of the Dragon King Doutian Martial God Tang Dynasty Good Landlord Deception Martial Spirit

The heat was rising in the large kitchen, and there were about a dozen people busy inside.

Because they are also close to Kyoto, there are countless officials who come and go from the south to the north to Kyoto and the north to report on their work and public affairs.

Don't look at their big kitchen, which is not responsible for the food of the officials, but it is not easy to be responsible for the food of the low-level soap officials and entourage.

It was the point of the meal, everyone in the big kitchen was eager to give birth to three heads and six arms, and the human head was busy with the head of a dog.

The middle-aged helper looked down at his pulled arm, and saw a jade-white boy dressed in dirty expensive clothes, with a wounded face, but extremely handsome and handsome, and the middle-aged helper instantly guessed the identity of the boy.

Earlier, the post had come to inform them of the big kitchen, saying that a group of prisoners who were going to be exiled to the far north had come to settle down this evening, and they had asked them to prepare the lowest meals for the prisoners.

The handsome young man in front of me, I'm afraid it's a pity if it's not the exile

.

But it's a pity that I can't eat it as a meal, He still has a lot of work to do, The middle-aged cook asked "Boy, is there something wrong with you holding so-and-so"

In the past, no matter how sad my life was, No matter how much I was secretly targeted by my stepmother, After all, there is still a grandfather and grandmother to protect him, after all, he is still the prince of the mansion, even if it is just for the face of the mansion, I didn't have to deal with the people at the bottom by myself, let alone go into the kitchen to ask for food.

was asked for a while, Du Yuchen was really a little embarrassed.

The middle-aged cook watched the young man pull his mouth open and close, and when he closed it, he just couldn't make a sound, the middle-aged cook was in a hurry, and he was busy, and then he looked at Du Yuchen's gaze was not very good.

"I said boy, you have something to say, don't delay my time here, I have a lot of work and I am busy" Urged like this, Du Yuchen was busy with embarrassment, and opened his mouth and said, "

Thank you for this uncle, the boy and his grandmother have been on the road for a day, hungry, I don't know if I can bother the uncle to be accommodating, Sell some good and restrained meals to the boy, and the boy thanked the uncle here.

"Oh, the relationship is here to buy food" What kind of big

deal should he have It is not that

he has never made such a transaction, the middle-aged cook did not hesitate, and nodded immediately.

"We have freshly baked big meat buns, stewed meat stews, and noodle soup cakes, boy, you say, what do you want to buy" Listening to the introduction of the middle-aged cook, Du Yuchen, who had been a vegetarian for a long time, couldn't help swallowing his saliva, pondered for a moment and said, "

Excuse me, the kid wants four meat buns." The

stewed meat and stewed vegetables are not bad, and the noodles and soup cakes are not bad, but with their current identity and situation, they naturally take it and leave, and the steamed buns that are eaten are good, anyway, the steamed buns also have meat, and they can also satisfy their cravings.